z

Young Writers Society

Brokenhearted Beloved

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:58 am
Wondergirl59 says...

How do you fall out of love? You meet that one person, and they change your life forever. Then What? After all you go through,after all they put you through, you realize they weren't actually the one? You fell out of love as easy as you fell into it. And the feelings of your un-love is mutual. But You try and try and try to make it work. You try so hard but you just cant do it.
Now, you know that every time you look at them, every time you say those three little words, it's all a lie. Turns out those word aren't so little after all. I guess you can't explain what is feels like. You want to leave, but you don't. You have to get out but you can't.
Don't you remember those thoughts you got when you first met each other? Those fuzzy feelings in your stomach after you just talked to one another? I don't see how that all just disappears. Your fuzzy feelings never left. They just mean something completely different now.
Life can be amazing if your slightly strange

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:02 pm
d@ydre@mer27 says...

Wondergirl59 wrote:How do you fall out of love? You meet that one person, and they change your life forever. Then what? After all you go through,_after all they put you through, you realize they weren't actually the one? You fell out of love as easy as you fell into it. And the feelings of your un-love is mutual. But you try and try and try to make it work. You try so hard but you just cant do it.
Now, you know that every time you look at them, every time you say those three little words, it's all a lie. Turns out those word aren't so little after all. I guess you can't explain what it feels like. You want to leave, but you don't. You have to get out but you can't.
Don't you remember those thoughts you got when you first met each other? Those fuzzy feelings in your stomach after you just talked to one another? I don't see how that all just disappears. Your fuzzy feelings never left. They just mean something completely different now.

This was fairly good, I liked the gist of it and the title. Very fitting!
The emotion is definitely there and all the confusion that definitely comes with one's heart being broken.
Nicely written and keep writing!
*daydreamer
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." ~courtesy of one of history's funniest men, Groucho Marx. ^_^

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm
Jasmine says...

Although short, I found it very interesting, mainly because of being involved in a similar situation. I have many of those questions myself. I'd like to read more, though. More descriptions would be nice, such as imagery as to what being in love and those "fuzzy feelings" felt like, etc. Very nice, keep up the good work!

'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights