z

Young Writers Society

Flatulence. The Truth.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:07 pm
MaitrePrinceRebel says...

Everyone does it..but people look at me strangely when I discuss it..I want to know if youre a farter..what does it smell like? If you fart in bed do you stick you head under the pillow, sniff it and laugh?..Have you ever farted in unusual situations? Do you bring your farting prowess into the bedroom?*wink wink*

You have nothing to be ashamed of people..I'm just curious...haha!

"The Bella" xx

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:59 pm
Rei says...

Sure, it's nothing to be ashamed of, but is it really something worth discussing?
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:07 pm
Sam says...

Of course it is!
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:21 pm
Elizabeth says...

*snort*
I just farted!

1258 Reviews

Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:22 pm
Sam says...

*pats liz's head* You mean the other end, dear.

- Demetri Martin

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:01 pm
MaitrePrinceRebel says...

Farting is definitely something to discuss! I LOVE farting, cant beat it. I think we need to embrace the power of farts..stench,hilarity etc. Carry on lads!
xx

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:16 pm
Sureal says...

Eh, whilst we're here:

Sitting in a school assembaly. The teacher has just stopped talking, when, all of a sudden one of my friends let it rip.

And this wasn't any normal fart. No. This was more akin to an atomic bomb than anything else. It was a loud, prolonged explosion of butt music. And - as I have already pointed out - it was done right when no one was saying anything.

Of course, the entire hall (minus the teachers) were laughing. Unfortunatly, my friends and I couldn't stop (probably because it came from one of us).

At the end, the four (or five, I can't remember how many of us kept on laughing) were pulled to the side and lectured.

During which the origional culprit let another one lose.
I wrote the above just for you.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:16 pm
Emma says...

Sureal wrote:Eh, whilst we're here:

Sitting in a school assembaly. The teacher has just stopped talking, when, all of a sudden one of my friends let it rip.

And this wasn't any normal fart. No. This was more akin to an atomic bomb than anything else. It was a loud, prolonged explosion of butt music. And - as I have already pointed out - it was done right when no one was saying anything.

Of course, the entire hall (minus the teachers) were laughing. Unfortunatly, my friends and I couldn't stop (probably because it came from one of us).

At the end, the four (or five, I can't remember how many of us kept on laughing) were pulled to the side and lectured.

During which the origional culprit let another one lose.

heehee someone had a bad stomach ache? hmmm?

1258 Reviews

Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:59 am
Sam says...

Hehe...can't beat the time in L.A. when the whole class was laughing at something and I, of course, was cracking up...then I farted really loud...and everyone stopped laughing...DUN DUN DUN...

- Demetri Martin

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:12 pm
bard_of_life says...

Computer lab... girl sittin across from me... kinda liked her... BOOM! you could hear my fart in the other computer lab. First... silence... then the girl yelled "CLINT!!! GROSS!!!" and everyone was screamin with laughter. No more girl i liked... HAha
WHERE THE HELL IS MY MUSE???

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:45 pm
Rei says...

I once put my class into shock just because I burped. It was right after lunch and I had just had drink. I tend to swallow a lot of air when I drink, so burping is going to happen. It's almost like they thought, because I never talked I never did anything remotely human.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:56 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

I farted in an exam once :? My friend sat behind me could smell it apparently, goodness knows who else could...
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:18 pm
Emma says...

heehee!!

I hate farting when I'm near someone it is sooo embarrassing...

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:06 pm
Areida says...

Sureal!! Ahahahahaha.... I laughed so hard when I read that! That's flippin' awesome!

Okay, picture this:

Seventh grade, volleyball practice. We've broken up into groups of two and are switching off holding each other's feet to do sit-ups.

Because there's an odd number of people on the team, the coach is holding my feet.

The gym is dead silent.

I think you all know where I'm going with this. *dies of embarrassment all over again*
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare