z

Young Writers Society

My Apologies

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:47 pm
Sponson Light says...

Yes yes, You may know me (and very well dislike or hate me) in the "Debate" Section.

Id like to first state off that Im sorry if youve taken my arguments as a personal offense, but thats why its called a debate. (Actually, your suppose to attack the persons argument, not the person).

And second you may find my arguments very strait foward. As in, very, very strait foward and dare I say, calloused.

My moral is rather extreme, and most of it is based on logic. (As why I dislike gays (inability to reproduce) and "humans are animals because we are under the animal kingdom")

And my posts are very vauge sometimes (What do I do when this happens? Me: Anything you think is right) because the questions are unanswerable with specific answers.

So yea.

Hey I give you Geoffry the Rock
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:38 pm
Rei says...

Gays do reproduce biologocally sometimes. They just choose to spend their lives with someone of the same gender. Get over it. There are lots of straight people who end up not having children.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

Random avatar

Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:34 am
Sponson Light says...

*psst sorry cant*
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:53 am
Ceylon says...

Your moral... YOUR MORAL!!!?? Well, it's okay. I have a strong moral, too. :wink: But you went little far in evolution thread when you said something bad against Jesus... But who cares? Eh? :D Let's have a round of beer till we drop to sleep, ay!
juste essayer

La fin d'ordinaire, et vous ne verriez pas ce que vient.

Comment bon il s'avérera être..

Random avatar

Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:02 am
Sponson Light says...

Yes, ever force yourself to pay someone cash that you once owed but they didnt need it?

Interest included?

Ever try to compromise before arguing?

*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits