z

Young Writers Society

How To Dump A Partner

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 pm
HeyItsApril says...

Deleted for plagiarism.
“What if evil doesn't really exist? What if evil is something dreamed up by man, and there is nothing to struggle against except out own limitations? The constant battle between our will, our desires, and our choices?” --Libba Bray

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:18 pm
Seraph says...

Wow. I've seen some jokes/scenarios before, but this is just brilliant! Love is indeed a tough business. Although maybe giving a little extra to it may tip it over the edge of sanity and into the insane/downright hilarious realm... Maybe a little checkmark like: "You are unable to tie your own shoes, yet you always wear laces. I thought I'd only have to kneel down to ask you to marry me. It turns out that you want me to worship your filthy feet. We're through!"
Something along those lines.

PS- I loved it.
"At this very instant, I augment the spacetime that permeates and weaves our beings."

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:31 pm
Daisuki says...

Haha, although I wouldn't mind a guy that can burp the alphabet, I did enjoy this piece. It was creative, light, and it made me smile ^_^ I can't think of many suggestions, although at the end I was like, "More! More!" So... if you're ever feeling bored, I'm sure there will be many people who will appreciate you adding to the list.

I have a feeling this will be featured. *likes*

-Dai
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm
Tigersprite says...

This is amusing, but I've seen it online before. As it isn't your work, this would be best placed in the Lounge as a joke, but not your own literary piece.
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:49 pm
Lumi says...

Locked for plagiarism.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took