and everybody was stupid

2 posts

what do u think this story is about?

  • visiting hell 40%
  • talking to old people 60%

Total votes: 5

User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 16
My lips stung, my joints ached, and everybody was stupid. When I asked the tall man with rust red hair when we were leaving hell, all he gave me was bad news, "Now child, you know were leaving friday." I felt it was an appropriete time to groan.
LoveHorseshoe79 (4:28:03 PM): the worst thing is to make someone you love miserable because they are so scared to like someone else because you are always hovering over them

Yes, I know, I'm very wise and knowing.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 241



What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus