z

Young Writers Society

Jacko's

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:18 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

I really didn't know where to put this...So me and my friend went to this bar Jacko's, and just started writing. Its one of those your write 3 words, the next person writes three words, etc, etc...

So yeah here is goes...and yes at the end the dialogue is between 2 girls.

Jacko's: a compliation by Elle and Kelle

I was drinking in a bar when I sw on fo these wierd looking dolls with eyes like frozen milk ice and lips cracked Bloody Mary red. They stared at me before puking in the hat of the handsome bartender who licked his elbow with ease fasinated by the chucky clear sick flowing slowly from his shirt sleeve. Watching this in my reserved wallflower of love I coughed up my condolences and spent an extra ten on a beer.

This night was dark and stormy yet I didn't think much of the puddle arond the next hovercraft powered by tequila and last night's meatload rooting in freeze-burn central. One of the blokes, the one smoking a cigarette between his vodka-gins, body pulsing erotically, his sweaty cheek slip sliding against that of his other hand embedded with tribal tatoos from Borneo, catterwauling to the girl about Sex-on-the-beach and sex on the beach. Drip drying wet martini glasses, the girl blew a kiss across the bar starring daggers at her manager.

Licking the salt of my hand taking care to hold a lemon slice under my tongue and shot glas between my thighs I distracted another cute wide-eyed stranger who was timidly petting the underside of his glass. The pounding of his virgen desires echoed off the smoke stained ceiling and sparked the flow of compassion dormant since now. Maybe I was straight like a question mark, but maybe not. Like the new piano keys, black and shiny it lingered, this doubt - the doubt that eats at my insides at night.

"I'm jumpy, holy shit."

"You make me cry. You know that pen you dropped it was covered in my semen."

"Oh my god, really? You beautiful slut."

"It was hot last night. I was drinking tall glasses of rum. The sweet sour tang of juices swelled in tiny droplets on my tastebuds."

"Shit thats deep."

------

what do you think?
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:02 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

*blinks*

Interesting read.

Very interesting. Tee hee.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:49 am
Emma says...

Whoa, interesting... Just don't get this bit:

sw on fo

Whats that meant to mean? O_o

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:56 pm
Rincewind says...

Clearly it means, saw one of those.....

That was awesome. Definately captures the random flow events thats guaranteed in any skeezy wee club. A one track mind.

You and your friend should do that more often.
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:34 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

yeah I can't type and spell at the same time, I don't know why...

thank you Rincewind, we will try to acquiese to your request...

and thankies Haze and Matt it was quiet interesting when we did it.

CL
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women