The New Pledge

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1091
Reviews 3
I Pledge Alligence To Queen Fragg
And Her Mighty State Of Hysteria
And To The Republic On Which I Stand
Fun Nations, Under Cod, With Livertrees, and Much Tips, For All.

This is the new Pledge of Allegience!
Live and don't learn, thats us - Calvin

Alas, poor Yorick - wait, why the heck am I holding this skull? - Me

I can count to potato - The guy who lives next door




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7577
Reviews 126
Don't steal jokes from Calvin and Hobbes... that's just rude. :evil:
And the angel said unto him, “stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself.” But lo, he could not stop, for the angel was hitting him with his own hands.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1091
Reviews 3
I didnt steal it.... I took it and I made it full. The only part i took was I pledge allegience to queen fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria.
Live and don't learn, thats us - Calvin

Alas, poor Yorick - wait, why the heck am I holding this skull? - Me

I can count to potato - The guy who lives next door



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy