z

Young Writers Society

Speech: My Hero is

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon May 30, 2005 6:42 am
little x soldier says...

I got this crazy speech of mine. Say what you think about it.. I'll post it piece by piece.. not finished..

Topic: My Hero, Start with: My Hero is..., Time: not less than 4 mins, no more than 5 mins...

I wanted it a bit creativly.. that's why..

Ah-kay this way my idea..

I start from telling the hero of a (girl) when she was very little.. And so on the ages... She grows older and changes her mind al the time (happens right?)...Different heroes..
(at the end she finds her true Hero..)
It's about the changes of thoughts coming from a (girl) who is still learning and growing up...

This is for today... 30-may-2005

Speech
My Hero

My hero is
My hero is Goofy from Disney World
Friend of Mickey’s and my friend & imaginary pet too
Played around with colors and especially brought the bright yellow color in my life.
Time passed and you just became a favorite of mine setting the color yellow as my favorite color. Causry’s Dairy 1995

My Hero is Simba a character in Lion King.
He had once turned away from responsibilities but when courage returned in him he made a great king of the lions. And the song Simba, Tumba and Timone had sung, Hakuna Matata, meaning no worries, which makes smiles appear on my face and laughter in the air. Causry’s Dairy 1996

My Heroine became once upon a time.... Pocahontas
A very friendly girl whom always wanted to hold the peace between peoples, people with different faces or different background but still remain the same like us. I grew up and she disappeared from my Hero list and just a simple cartoon character.
Causery’s Dairy 1998

Pinocchio, My Hero, 1999
He was an example of a lair and being a fair person. He had a wooden life where he had been through a lot of adventures. In the end those adventures had turned and changed his illustrated heart into a true heart filled with love. Another new life…
My life went on too and his story became just a childhood tale times.

My Hero is Anakin Skywalker of StarWars.. He played a young well-taught hero, shown loyalty to all his companions. At he last turned away from good and joined the dark forces. That's when he showed difference in good and evil. This character took part especially when there came twisted choices in my way and he reminded me about taking steps in what directions. He was my great but now he’s just living in my fantasy, 2001

My strangest and fantastic Hero are my two pair of ballet shoes. It’s like they control my feet and form them in a beautiful shapes. I jump with them in my favorite art time, they lift me up and together we use each other to dance, twirl and balance. They make me dance so smooth over the hard floor, like the floor is a flying carpet. They showed me meaning and passion of this new kind of art, but after a while I saw them in my shoe cupboard, just as kind of shoe I wear when I want to dance smoothly, 2002

My Hero is Excalibur, my imaginary friend. He was always beside me when I started to write. When I needed to face a place full with fantasy or show a characters feeling, he’d play in my mind to help me get into details. Gave me images of my favorite theme, long times ago realities and legends to wonder when I get bored in place. In time he was just a character in my dairy, 2003

Special Thanks to: Nikki who helped me a lot especially the beginning, Brad gave me some advice (I did use them right?) Areida for the encouragement...

Comments?.. anything?..

There's still more to come.. *checks the time*

Xia
Last edited by little x soldier on Mon May 30, 2005 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon May 30, 2005 7:12 am
Shadow Knight says...

Wow, that was, well, I could relate to it...
It could have been written better, but I know English isn't your primary language.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Mon May 30, 2005 2:53 pm
Rei says...

Very nice. It really does show how kids change over time, as well as the characters and objects that have different meanings to them as they grow. I would love to have been able to listen to it.

Nitpick: It's spelled Anakin.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue May 31, 2005 12:09 am
little x soldier says...

Folowing part....

My Hero is a soldier. He is shown as anonymous and can be any of the soldiers out there but this soldier is different from all others. I wrote this message in a bottle once and he replied. Those replies were incredible. It was always a pleasure to receive and read those mails from him over and over again. He writes me about a life of a soldier, fighting to be still alive, to live for life and for all his care, his friends. He reminded me of another nature film, Spirit. This horse that fights for his freedom, for what he is and his family, to remain his herd. They’re strong and true and it’s just the same in heart, just soldiers. Causry’s dairy 2004

The Phantom of the Opera. This musical story and film lifted my heart, filled me with lots of emotions. The Phantom who had sang with his deep voice adding those lyrics! Christine and her duets with the Phantom were so tremendous! Artistic dances and other kind of art were shown. Very touching but just a story I fancy.. 2005

My Hero is …
He gives me little signs, I think I see him. We talk to each other you may say all most very often. I think I came to the point of knowing very well. But in another way maybe not. His work is quite hard to do but he does it eventually and very easily. Being here when I need someone to talk to, share my secrets with. He kill’s all the lifelessness and replace them with adventures. Turns the upside down confusing frown into a smile of understanding as same as how he understands me. He cared so much which made me think he is a wish, so deeply that he came true. How could it be that we give each other unseen hugs and cuddle while I thought you were not far away? We are like the closes companions, brothers and sister, than how come I never felt that warm and safe bond on my shoulder and where should I put my warm and safe bond on, is there no place to lean on? In wild nightmares you danced for real, like in my fantasy you live, big bro. Are you just a wish? And at last I struggled between my fantasies and my realities but you never came in between. I felt you somewhere but where were you? Are you just a like one of my made up characters, an imaginary friend or do you live in my realities? My heart is like jumping from both sides but never ending in darkness and a place of fails because of you.
Every Hero rise and fall, you're the only Hero whom I cared the most and struggled the most, whether you are in my fantasies or not, you are who you are and you’ve took so much part, from there the name ‘big bro’, you’ll always remain in my filled with your love heart…. ‘big bro’ you are My Hero. My Hero is big bro!

I will post it over again with some of the corrections...

Thank You SK & Rei!
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:04 am
Elizabeth says...

Whoa... you type a lot.

Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic