z

Young Writers Society

Random randomness!

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:34 pm
*Twilight* says...

This is nothing serious I just felt like writing something weird and random. Hope you enjoy!

Dan walked across lookee Field with a giant carrot held high. His dream was to poke a giant cow with his marvelous carrot. He wandered all over the place searching for the information dung to step in. For legend has it that anyone who steps in the information dung in lookee Field will have knowledge of many knowledges. With this knowledge he will find the giant cow.

Many people had tried and failed but Dan knew that he would be the one to poke the cow. All of a sudden Dan heard a voice.
"Do you have a license?" The voice said.
Dan started to cry. He pounded his fist into the ground and shouted. " It hurts so bad! The corn! The corn! I knew I shouldn't have put the left over corn in my pants!!! It makes me want to ride a merry go round!!!!!"
"Do you have a license?" The voice asked again.
"Oh! What? I'm sorry." Dan said. "I couldn't hear you over my corn."
"Yes yes that's fine," the voice said. "Corn can be pesky. Especially the kind in your pants. But that's not the reason I'm here. I am here to see if you are worthy of your carrot. You need a license to poke things with it."

Dan took off his shoe and dipped in his pants. He pulled it out and the shoe was filled to the top with steaming creamed corn. He took a sip and said.
"Yes indeed I do believe I have a poking license, hold on." Dan walked over to a goat,stuck his hand up it's nose and pulled out a card. "Nope sorry that's my goat nose picking license...hold on." Dan walked over to a nearby tree and called it names. The tree began to cry and on its outstretched branches grew fortune cookies. Dan pulled off one of the fortune cookies, broke it open and inside was a card. "Aha here it is! My squirrel soccer license!" And there it was, Dan's dream came true! He was finally able to play squirrel soccer. He strutted off into the field to join his squirrel soccer teammates singing the squirrel soccer theme song. "I love kicking squirrels! It's so fun! I also love eating squirrels with a hot dog bun!

And now my friends we all have learned an important
lesson today and that is: Fortune cookies come from
Sensitive trees not bakeries.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

Random avatar

Reviews: 44
Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:08 pm
blob says...

A normal kid would of said ' ok....' but not me , for i am not normal. This story was great and is a change from the seriousness of alot of the stories on this sight , i bid you farwell , and when you look into the eyes of that pig , dont say the words , culk, cs if you do hell will be unleashed upon the small world of harry potter the grey
From palistine and proud of it

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:18 pm
Swires says...

LOL! Funny stuff.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:16 pm
*Twilight* says...

Thanks. I'm writing something more serious. But, I just can't stay focused on it right now. So when I'm bored I just write weird things like this.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:05 am
Bronco says...

wow that certainly is random. sounds like something I'd write about, if I felt random enough to put my thoughts down on LCD screen. Forget the pad...

If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen