z

Young Writers Society

Ok Right So...

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:26 am
Sponson Light says...

So I usually make up dialoge I say to my friends.
I pre-plan speech. Yes thats right. Making jokes and stuff before hand.

Though I can make up stuff on the spot they're usually less funny, and sporadic.

Right now, I have this one friend, female.
She's the worker type, straight A's high classes no time for fun.

"Hey Kate, theres something I gotta tell you, its been bothering me inside for a while, and I just want you to know how I feel..."

I say that in a soft tone, almost as if I care. I make it sound like I'll confess my love to her. Ill look her in the eye and have my hand on her shoulder.

Ill say it bluntly.
"your boring, I mean CRAZY boring, and thats really boring. I mean you never have anytime to hang out with us. You never joke around, and the only time you do joke around is when we make fun of you just to get a reaction out of you. Your as bland as hell. I know you dont have any time but remember what our karate instructor said? Time never comes, you gotta make time. You say you dont have any time, well make some."
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

Random avatar

Reviews: 212
Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:51 am
timjim77 says...

Hmmm. ok. Seems like something real, maybe. Just a soundbyte really. K.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:32 pm
zelithon says...

Is this what your really planning to say?
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:46 pm
Sam says...

Hehe, I do the exact same thing...it usually sounds better, like you said. :P
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:51 am
Sohini says...

It was CRAZY boring.i
found this piece of writing very casual and there was absolutrely no depth iin it.
One more thing; I think you should know that there is a particular use ofg apostrophe in joined words.
YOU MISSED ALL OF THEM!!! There are LOADS of words where you’ve missed the very vital apostrophe-edit them. And you spelt dialogue wrongly in the very first line. The writing began with a theme and oit ended absurdly in another theme-there is an indentitiy crisis which is definitely not appealing.

Sorry for being negative.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:05 am
Snoink says...

Er... grammatically, it's a travesty. But, strangely enough, it's funny.

I think, if you want to seperate it in paragraphs that make sense and edit it, the story would look like this:

So I usually make up dialoge I say to my friends. I pre-plan speech. Yes thats right. Making jokes and stuff beforehand. Though I can make up stuff on the spot, they're usually less funny and sporadic.

Right now, I have this one friend, female. She's the worker type, straight A's, high classes, no time for fun.

"Hey Kate, theres something I gotta tell you, its been bothering me inside for a while, and I just want you to know how I feel..."

I say that in a soft tone, almost as if I care. I make it sound like I'll confess my love to her. I look her in the eye and have my hand on her shoulder.

I say it bluntly.

"You're boring. I mean CRAZY boring, and that's really boring. I mean, you never have anytime to hang out with us. You never joke around, and the only time you do joke around is when we make fun of you, just to get a reaction. You're as bland as hell. I know you don't have any time, but remember what our karate instructor said? 'Time never comes, you gotta make time.' You say you don't have any time? Well make some."

Make sense? :?

It looks better and reads better that way, just because it's presented well. Remember to put apostrophes in your contractions and not to seperate every sentence into a paragraph.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

don't try me bro
— Seirre