z

Young Writers Society

Only couple days left!!! How's thy word count coming?

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:43 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

We only have a few days left! I hope everyone is reaching their goals whatever they may be. As of now we have two days, and about nine hours, depending on when you read this. May the editing process go well for everyone in the following months to come, unless fo course you decide that your novel is so crappy that it is beyond repair and it goes to the trash. Either way, you have hopefully benefited from this month of novel suffering and you can go back to normal hours of sleep and regular meals and bring up your sagging grades again. Good luck and I hope to see everyone plus more NaNoers next year! Recruit your friends!!!!

Sincerely,
Yoha
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:52 pm
RoxanneR says...

I'm getting on really badly; I only have about 30,000 words, but it's ok cos I don't have anything else to do, so I can dip in whenever I feel like it!

RR*
Want a faithful critique? PM me!

Luv RR*

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:15 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Uh... this thread is left over from last year... *nearly had a heart attack at the idea of only having a few days left*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:03 pm
Cassandra says...

Duskglimmer wrote:Uh... this thread is left over from last year... *nearly had a heart attack at the idea of only having a few days left*

Me too. I just about died. :shock:
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:25 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

They need to delete or archive last year's posts or something... *grumbles*
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:36 pm
Emerson says...

yeah *got scared*

and, RR, you have 30k? I'd say you are safe. we have a good...20-ish days left. All is safe.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy