z

Young Writers Society

Createspace Offer?

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Tue May 19, 2009 9:04 pm
KailaMarie says...

I'm just curious if anyone has done the Createspace thing yet, and gotten a free copy of their book. Since the deadline is coming up, I figured people might have done that.

-Is it nice quality?
-Was it difficult?
-How long did it take to get to you?
-How do you design the cover?
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 pm
AlyssaKyle says...

I ORDERED MINE!!!!! But you already knew that. I got an e-mail saying that they shipped it. I'll have it in a few days!!! I'll bring it into school when I get it so you can look at it. I hope it works for you. Good luck!
Who did the jedi mind trick on you women when it comes to capri pants? *waves hand* You want a piece of clothing that makes your ass look wider, your legs shorter, and your feet bigger.
-Christopher Titus

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:54 am
View Likes
empressoftheuniverse says...

This is kind of random, but...
Lulu also has a special offer for nanowrimo winners; you get a free copy (only if you won) shipped to you anywhere in the US. That alone is enough motivation for me to finished.
Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart.
*Le Bible
Royal Reviews Here!

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:13 pm
KailaMarie says...

Oh. I wonder if they changed sponsers this year. Because last year it was Createspace that did the free offer.

And if anyone was wondering (which no one probably was... but still) I did order it, and it was pretty simple to do. The quality was really nice. It didn't look as nice as some books that are actually published, but it was still great to have. :D
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:27 pm
Nate says...

Createspace and Lulu compete with each other; it doesn't surprise me that Lulu would be matching Createspace's offer.

As a quick note, I do think it's a really good deal.

If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -