z

Young Writers Society

Oh that Jane.

Reviews: 0
Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 pm
Coralie says...

So, what brings you to St. Marks High School?” I wondered if she thought this threw before she said it. Most people who go to the school, go for schooling. She wasn’t the one for logic.
But the girl responded, and her voice was not soft nor was it rough, it was just... interesting. Her twitch grew and she rocked slightly as she spoke.
Well I wanted to see if it was possible to commit the perfect murder. I didn’t want to do it, I just wanted to see if it was possible.” This was when I was interested. Her voice was frantic and seemed to move to a quickened pace. “So I decided to plan murder against the voices in my head, but then they found out and yelled at me! Oh how they yelled at me and then I yelled back. I tried to explain but they would not listen to me at all. So I screamed more and then they just yelled louder. And then the people in the white came in and saw me screaming at the voices and I tried to tell them but they didn’t understand what I meant and-“ Her escalading voice deflated but the twitch and the rock remained, as did the quicken pace. She paused for a moment. “And then they decided they would send me here.

Oh that Jane.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:12 pm
mnesomeye says...

Wow, interesting. Like the pace.
~ Mnes x

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:12 am
KailaMarie says...

I agree. I would read that, it sounds interesting. Who's the narrator?
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami