z

Young Writers Society

Free Copies of Your NaNo Novel?

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:00 pm
Emerson says...

" As a 2008 winner of NaNoWriMo, you will be eligible to receive a free proof copy of your trade paperback book." Does that mean that only some people get it? And does the copy we get look like an actual book, or is it like just bond? Because I knew it wasn't like getting published to sell, but I didn't know if it like looks good or not.

Everyone who crosses 50,000 words by Nov 30th gets a free proof copy of their novel. Notice the word I underlined and bolded? That's the important part. I explain it more in my previous post just above you and I don't feel like being redundant. ^^
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Reviews: 2
Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:01 am
Mikkah says...

I was so excited when I got 50k and was like "wait don't I get a copy or something now?"
I just need time to actually finish it first. o___O;

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 am
JC says...

Thank you Clau, for explaining it further. I think even a proof copy would be better than nothing, but I am a little concerned about it. Claud, did you do it in 07?
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:09 am
KailaMarie says...

Has anyone gotten theirs yet? What's the quality like?
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae