z

Young Writers Society

All nighter Nov. 29

Reviews: 4
Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:47 pm
View Likes
danster724 says...

I've taken the liberty of finding the last Saturday of Nov. (the 29th) so I'm going to spend that night and into the next morning, finishing the last of my word count. It's the last day writing counts past midnight and it's a eekend so it works out well. Feel free to join me 'in spirit' (though I'll also be on the forums if you want to egg me on to finish the work I was too lazy to do earlier.) So yeah just a heads up.
"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible."

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:49 pm
View Likes
oneeyedunicornhunter says...

I will finish after you, or my (user) name isn't Oneeyedunicornhunter! :lol:

All nighters rule. I'll probably need a few supplies in order to pull it off, though...
1-Several energy drinks
2-A very long playlist of my favorite music
3-*flings sparkles everywhere* Imaaaginaaaaaatioon.
Am I a one eyed hunter of unicorns or a hunter of one eyed unicorns? The world may never know.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:00 am
View Likes
danster724 says...

Two words. RED BULL.
It gives you wings yaknow :wink:
"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible."

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:49 pm
View Likes
miyaviloves says...

I will probably be working till eleven *damn bar work* but if not I will do it too! Praise red bull!
Bag.

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:16 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

My parents probably won't let me, and I have church Sunday mornings. So I'll have to stay up as late as possible on the 28th. And every other night, for that matter.

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:40 pm
View Likes
andimlovegalore says...

Sounds like a plan, unless I'm working... that could totally happen.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:26 am
View Likes
danster724 says...

I ave church the next day too but it's later in the day so I can take a nap i the morning. Either that or I'll do it the last friday.

You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen