z

Young Writers Society

NaNo 2010: Art

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:43 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

For the second year in a row, I am offering my graphic services to my fellow NaNoWriMo competitors.

So if you would like book covers, banners, icons, or posters for your specific 2010 NaNo, I'm all ears. These are things I made in 2008: NaNo Doodles & Such.

:P

Either reply here or PM me about it.
Cal.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 am
JabberHut says...

Ooh, I've already got a couple book covers made by different people, so why not go for another! I can pick and choose then. :3

My NaNo's title is called "der Klaviermann" (by J.T. Hut). If there's a spot which could use a subtitle/phrase/name-escapes-me, "music from the heart" will totally work. :3

It's set in 19th century Germany, about a piano player and violinist. However, I was thinking of tying in the violinist's favorite flower, canna lily. It's a romance novel, and the piano player is hired by a grand duke (violinist's dad). Basically, the violinist is in an arranged marriage with a prince in England but she likes the piano man.

Mayhaps I inspired you. xD Anyway, can't wait to see what you make up! Let me know if I need to clarify anything. ^____^
I make my own policies.

Bananas
— looseleaf