z

Young Writers Society

Scavengers (Final Scene)

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:49 am
Vasticity says...

Scavengers (Scene Ten)

[Slow-Motion: Adrian carries Cody's body down the staircase, and walks past the camera. We cut to him taking Calvin's pulse. He looks up at the man beside him and shakes his head. We cut to him walking towards a gravestone. He stops in front of it, and lays down a single flower on the top of the stone]

(Fade to End Credits)

Short, I know, but I had to end it somehow. Hope you enjoyed. I expect filming to start soon, and to end sometime in June or July. You'll be able to find it at my Youtube page, http://www.youtube.com/user/VasticityStudios, or my Dailymotion page. http://www.dailymotion.com/VasticityStudios. Thanks for all your kind words. :mrgreen:
And the angel said unto him, “stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself.” But lo, he could not stop, for the angel was hitting him with his own hands.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:05 am
Apple says...

Awww, poor CODY! :smt031

I will definietly watch it! It was short and I can't really do a full review but I think it's a good ending.
I spy!

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:31 pm
Elinor says...

Hi.

No exclamation marks like usual, because I'm just not in the mood. I went back and re-read the last couple of scenes, and I just want to comment on how powerful it is. This scene is a perfect example that things don't need to be long to be beautiful. This is exactly what this work is-beautiful.

One thing that I didn't like was the slow motion tag. I know you've got your own idea of what it should be like, but to me it would just seem kind of cheesy and kill the powerful effect.

I really did like it, and I can't wait to watch it. I'm subscribing to your videos so I can catch it when it comes around.

My Rating: 10/10

PM me if you have questions.

-Elinor xo

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage