z

Young Writers Society

Breaking Dawn Parody

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:22 pm
Winter's Twelfth Night says...

*Contains spoilers!!! Do not read if you haven't read Breaking Dawn!!*

I'm so sorry to post another Twilight spoof. Please don't feel like you have to read this, for I'm sure that it will be terribly boring. I was bored, so... well... here's the result.

Oh and by the way, this script was not intended to insult any Twilight fans or Stephenie Meyer and her series. But it's just so much fun to exaggerate the personalities of the Twilight characters. I don't have anything against Stephenie Meyer and I only portrayed her as an idiot in this script because I think it is entertaining to read. I don't actually think that she is an idiot. : )

Characters:
Edward
Bella
Charlie
Priest
Carlisle
Rosalie
Jacob
Stephenie Meyer
Winter's Twelfth Night

BELLA: [sitting in car waiting for EDWARD] Oh my gosh, I hate Edward for giving me this amazing car! I definitely should not be grateful. It makes me feel so self-conscious!

EDWARD: [walks over to car and opens door] Bella! [Flings himself on her] I haven’t seen you for like...like… a whole hour! I thought you were dead! Don’t ever, ever, leave me like that again! You didn’t even call me.

BELLA: Edward, I just had to get a sweatshirt from Charlie’s house. I was gone for like ten minutes. Why are you freaking out? I’m not dead.

EDWARD: Oh. Right. Well then I forgive you. But you better watch your behavior, young
lady. I’m an extremely hot, perfect guy and I’m sure that I could find another fiancé who won’t go missing for whole hours.

BELLA: What?!? [faints and then goes into New Moon mode]

EDWARD: Oh crap, I forgot about that. Bella? I didn’t mean it. Come on, you’re being so dramatic.

BELLA: [sits up really quickly at the sound of EDWARD’s voice and smacks her head on the ceiling of the car] Ow. EDWARD IS THAT YOU???!!! Oh my God, I thought I would have to kill myself. [flings herself on EDWARD]

EDWARD: Ummm…..

[Cut to the wedding. BELLA is standing at the end of the aisle with CHARLIE. They begin to walk.]

BELLA: [aside to CHARLIE] Yay Daddy! I’m getting marr- [Trips on nothing and falls on her face]

CHARLIE: God, Bella, you’re so uncoordinated.

BELLA: [gets up from floor with a bloodstained dress] Dad my nose is broken. It’s bleeding everywhere.

CHARLIE: [chuckles] You’ll be fine. Keep walking.

[They proceed down the aisle creating a trail of blood drops. EDWARD is trying very hard not to break into a fit of giggles. They reach the altar and the PRIEST says all the marriage stuff]

PRIEST: You may now kiss the bride.

[BELLA smiles, the lower part of her face is caked in blood]

EDWARD: Oh, um, ok. [Grimaces and quickly kisses BELLA, who frowns. Everyone claps and they all leave for dinner.]

[Cut to dinner]

BELLA: [walks over to EDWARD and slaps him. Her hand goes flying across the room and hits ROSALIE in the back of the head. ROSALIE screams] Ow! My hand! It’s gone! Your face took my hand off!

EDWARD: Wait, what? I didn’t feel anything. Oh I’m sorry, were you trying to hurt me? [falls on the floor laughing hysterically]

BELLA: Edward! My hand is detached from my body!! Stop rolling on the floor! Somebody go get Carlisle!

[CARLISLE staggers over to BELLA and falls on top of EDWARD, giggling uncontrollably. Apparently he has had a little too much wine.]

BELLA: Oh screw this, I’m gonna go talk to Jacob.

[BELLA walks over to where JACOB is sulking in a corner]

BELLA: Hey Jacob. Look what Edward did to my hand. [Shows her bloody stump of an arm] Doesn’t that make you angry? Don’t you want to fight him now?

JACOB: Yes. I love you. You love me too. Look, I grew my hair long for you. And I’m smiling. Will you make out with me in front of everyone in the room?

BELLA: Well, I don’t know. I’m married now, I’m not sure if I should do that.

JACOB: Come on Bella. It doesn’t count if your husband is a vampire.

BELLA: Really? Well ok then.

[JACOB and BELLA make out very passionately. Intense moment. EDWARD sees and marches over to them. DUH DUH DUUUHHHHHH!]

EDWARD: I KILL YOU!!!!! [Kills Jacob with his incredible vampire blood-sucking abilities!]

JACOB: [dies]

BELLA: OMG Edward! That was not very nice! Why would you do that? Why?? He was my only friend!! Now apologize.

EDWARD: Apologize? But Bella, I don’t think you understand-

BELLA: Edward, apologize to him NOW!

EDWARD: But- ok. I’m sorry Jacob.

BELLA: Thank you. I’m sure he forgives you.

STEPHENIE MEYER: [suddenly appears next to EDWARD and BELLA] I think I need to add a few more words to this script to make it good. Let’s see… umm… well God-like, of course. What else… dazzle. And… umm... topaz. And beautiful. Masochistic, for sure. And cold and icy. And God-like. And icy. DAZZLE! There, perfect. You may continue with your script now.

WINTER’S TWELFTH NIGHT: Umm, thanks. You just ruined my script. Now I can’t continue because of the horrid repetition.

STEPHENIE MEYER: Hey, using those words makes me sound smart. Without them my story would be lacking good word choice.

WINTER: Well, it already lacks plot and interesting characters so why not add a little repetition? I understand completely.

STEPHENIE MEYER: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINTER: So, you enjoy writing about nothing, then?

MEYER: Oh yes I- OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!! LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!! [runs over to CARLISE who is still giggling on the ground] That looks like FUN!! [lies down on the ground and giggles uncontrollably next to CARLISLE]

EDWARD: Is that the one that wrote my story?

BELLA: I believe that it is in fact my story, Edward.

EDWARD: Ha! I laugh at you! If it were not for my beautifulness this series would not have sold even ten copies.

BELLA: But I'm uncoordinated! Isn't that fun to read about?

WINTER: It's fun to watch!

BELLA: [falls on MEYER]

MEYER: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! WEEEEEEE!!!!

EDWARD: Bella!! Are you ok?

BELLA: [Starts to sob]

[EDWARD picks BELLA up off the ground and comforts her]

EDWARD: It's ok Bella. It's ok. Stephenie Meyer won't hurt you.

WINTER: [Rolls her eyes and leaves]

MEYER: [suddenly becomes serious and stands up] Or will I? Maybe I am the Volturi in disguise!!

EDWARD: Nice disguise.

MEYER: Why thank you! My son made it for me. Isn't it beautiful?

EDWARD: Quite.

BELLA: Edward she's going to hurt me again! Don't let her hurt me!!!!

EDWARD: No no, Bella. This is the one that created you! And more importantly, she is the one who created ME!

BELLA: Oh, ok then.

MEYER: Or am I?

WINTER: [Rolls her eyes in the distance]
Last edited by Winter's Twelfth Night on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be?
Hermione: As merry as you will.
Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one
Of sprites and goblins.

The Winter's Tale

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:44 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

Haha! I loved this! I'm literally loling. Stephenie Meyer ruined your script. This is hilarious.
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

312 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 312
Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:57 pm
Mars says...

[dies laughing]
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats

critiques // nano

37 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Haha thanks! Ya, Meyer needed to make some changes.
Of sprites and goblins.

The Winter's Tale

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:14 pm
scribblingquill says...

hahaha ha ha

omg haha

...wow this comment makes me sound so intelligent. still. this is awesome.
Is this bass REALLY strong enough?

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:35 pm
StellaThomas says...

Totally adored it :D

She does use masochistic a lot, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed! Gosh, you captured it perfectly! I really think you should have continued with something along the lines of "Nothing happens for four hundred pages... Bella has a baby... nothing happens for two hundred pages... Volturi come... nothing happens... ZOMG VAMPIRE LUV 4 EVA!!!!!!!

:)

Actually, I have much respect for Mrs. Meyer. But it is also very fun to make fun of Twilight.

Total win, m'dear. Total win. I take it this is for the Twilight Upside-Down contest? If so, good luck!

-Stella x
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:48 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

ZOMG LIEK HOW CAN YOU MAKE FUN OF TWILIGHT???

No, no really, thank you! Thank God for you other Stephanie Meyer haters out there! I swear I am the only one who hates Twilight at my school. :(

Anyway, this was hysterical! I love when Edward kills Jacob and narrates it. ^_^ And when Bella goes into "New Moon" mode. She spends half the book in a catatonic state, pity her!

You against Stephanie Meyer= epic pwn.

-Sakura ^_^
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Alice says...

I would make comments
but I was too busy laughing to think of anything.
And I suck at scripts anyways.
Lawl.
I just lost the game.

37 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Thanks everyone!

Stella:
I agree that I should continue with that train of thought. Do you mind if I steal your idea? Also, what is the twilight upside-down contest? I would love to join!

Sakura:
Actually, I do not hate Stephenie Meyer or her books. For a time I actually liked them. But now I realize that they are about nothing. Those books are 1600 pages of nothingness. I had to stop reading Breaking Dawn because I simply couldn't stand the emptiness. The plot is stupid anyway.

Alice:
Haha thanks! Don't worry about editing this. It was written purely for entertainment's sake.
Of sprites and goblins.

The Winter's Tale

312 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 312
Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:22 pm
Mars says...

[comes back to life to offer suggestion]
Oh oh oh! When Bella is covered in blood and Edward must kiss her, he should be in agony about "the sweet, intoxicating scent of the life-juice flowing through her veins" or something. :-P
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats

critiques // nano

37 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:26 pm

Oh my gosh, yes! I totally forgot about Edward being a vampire! Hahaha! Yeah I'll definitely add something like that.
Of sprites and goblins.

The Winter's Tale

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:46 am
fragile_heart(!) says...

what's the twilight upside-down contest? can someone PM me about that?
i already commented your other copy,
but props, my friend, for successfully making me pee my pants over something I adore.
hahahahah. x]

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:15 am
Mirasella says...

lol. I liked twilight, but my Jewish sense of humor forced me to laugh so hard at this script that I knocked over a pile of medical devices (this is a good thing).

You captured all the bad elements of Stephenie Meyer's series and made it bleeping hillarious, thank you!

-Mira

----
If you don't laugh, you must weep. - proverb
if you don't laugh you must weep- proverb

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:31 am
Teardrop_on_the_fire says...

Winter's Twelfth Night wrote:But now I realize that they are about nothing. Those books are 1600 pages of nothingness. I had to stop reading Breaking Dawn because I simply couldn't stand the emptiness. The plot is stupid anyway.

If you want addictive nothingness, read the Uglies Series, your hooks, but towards the end, you know it wasn't worth the read.

(and yes, Twilight is sort of nothingness, but it's good nothingness.
N/A

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:06 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

LOL

Why are Twilight parodies so hilarious? I know we all harbor secret love-hate and envy towards Stephenie Meyer, so why do we insist on making fun of her all the time?

Because her men sparkle. That's why.

*answers own question*

:D
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte