Young Writers Society

Breaking Dawn Parody

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Fri May 29, 2009 2:18 am
canislupis says...

Hi!

You nailed it... This was hysterical.

I love how Jacob is sulking in the corner.

You really got everything without seeming overdone. I can't wait to read the other ones!

You should start an anti-twilight club, just to counter the fifty million pro-twilight clubs. (JK!!!)

Gold Star!

~Lupis

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 pm
irishfire says...

Hahahaha oh my goodness!

You're brilliant! I love Twilight Parodies like this because I know so many Twilight loves and tons more haters!

I worship you! :lol:

-Irish
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:36 pm
pudin.junidf says...

HAHAHA!!!!! I love this twilight parodies, they're the best. This one was sick, I totally loved it. I can't review, i'ts was way tooo funny to check any mistakes or it was just "flawless".well anyways, extremely hilarious. OMG!! I can read this over and over ( no,I better not do that, It'll loose it's humor.)
You rock!!
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 pm
midnightread says...

Hi
I just got told off for laughing so much and its all your fault!!!!!
I'm joking. I love this script, I'm a Twilight lover but I think what you wrote her is so funny. I love the way you added yourself into the script.
midnightread :elephant:
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
A wise man does not need advice and a fool won't take it.

Growing old is mandatory,
Growing up is optional.

Rugby is a thugs game played by gentle men,
Football is a gentleman's game played by thugs.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:08 am
Jessey says...

That was great! I loved the fact that you put Stephanie in the story. She definitely used the same words over, and over, and over, and over, and...you get my gist? I loved how she popped in and ruined your script :D Really good.

Keep writing!
~Jessey
When you are in love with your instrument you know you are a band geek!!<3

884 Reviews

Reviews: 884
Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:10 am
StoryWeaver13 says...

Haha, nice. *sigghhhh* I got caught up in the Twilight series for like...three days. My parents bought the books and I had to read them (they're books, I'm an obsessive reader...I have a problem, okay?!) But, like you, I realized the whole was a bunch of plotless nothingness and that Breaking Dawn was an even bigger letdown than the others books of the series. Love how you portrayed Stephanie Meyer; the slightly (but hardly) exaggerated personalities of the characters was hilarious too. I think I like your re-write better than the actual series! :lol:
Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ~Lemony Snicket

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:50 pm
Hecate says...

This is absolutely hilarious. I was laughing my head off the WHOLE time. I don't think anyone can review this, it's hard to look for grammar/ spelling or whatever mistakes when you're laughing you're head off. Simply HILARIOUSS!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:15 pm
skutter11 says...

Skutter11: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! <Thud>
Janitor: Oh, great! Now I have to carry this smiling body out as well!
Skutter11: I'm not dead I'm in a laughing induced coma, you would be too, if you read this
Janitor looks at script and dies laughing.

Sorry 'bout that. It's just that I thought it was funny! :lol:
"Madness rides the Star wind"

HP Lovecraft. Ironic, no?

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:31 pm
Sins says...

Hey there :D

I have no idea whatsoever about scripts, but this was pretty darn immense! :lol:

To be perfectly honest, I don't really care about all of the grammar, the techniques and all of that junk. I just want to say that your script was hysterical!

I myself don't actually mind Twilight that much. In fact, I actually like the books. Luckily for you, I'm not one of those obsessive, sad fans, so I simply find this funny as hell! I love how you used the characters personalities and exaggerated them, making them even funnier than they already were!

I was actually laughing out loud reading this!

Please do another one!
Otherwise, I will be over your house with my water pistol. Hell yeah. I'd go there. 8)

xoxo Skins
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:54 pm
Huff Puff says...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAA
This is HILARIOUSSS! Not such a big fan of Meyer and not at all of Bella!
Looved it! :)
x
"The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast." ~Oscar Wilde.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:04 am
Raaayna808 says...

LOL!
I liked this.
I actually started laughing when Bella makes Edward apologize to Jacob, who is dead.
Ahh, nice parody.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:02 pm
thestorygirl says...

It's really funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But while I was rolling on the ground lauphing and reading(by the way not a good combination) I read when SM came it sort of mad the parody suck. KEEP DOING PARODIES!!!!!!!!!!

have lot's of fun!!!!!!!
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

Random avatar

Reviews: 34
Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:53 am
TDMitchell says...

Absolutely hilarious! Fantastic way to satirise one of the biggest and most soppiest and half-witted and predictable novel/movie franchises in the 21st century by using cliches Meyer created her and using them against her.
I absolutely loved it. I haven’t read the books or seen the movies, and I also refuse to. But this - this just sums it up. :)
I wouldn’t mind seeing this on TV for some comedy sketch program like Double Take or something. Such fun and what a joy to read. :D Keep up the good work!

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:42 pm
BrooklynWriter says...

Oh my God I am so going to die laughing now.

Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered