z

Young Writers Society

Detention

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:05 pm
Vandria says...

Haha! That was a neat piece. The talking was very believable as to what they'd say. Addie seems like a big trouble maker to me! xD
The ending was funny. Poor Bradley!
I left my wedding dress hanging in a tree somewhere in North Dakota.

Live long and prosper.
-Mr. Spock

15 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:21 am
the doctor says...

Hey, I really like this! I think its really cute and you should keep on writing scripts because its really entertaining to read. I don't think I could have any negative feedback, other than to expand your script, because its a little short, it probably only lasts 5 minutes to the very most. But great job, !

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:08 am
MagnusBane says...

That was great! It was definitely very realistic and Addie's character reminds me of... well, me, sometimes. :)
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

15 Reviews

Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:12 pm
time8keeper says...

This is fun and cute! I loved it! I think a really great thing about this is that it's so believable! And you can really picture people acting the parts! The dialogue is great and the characters are all developed wonderfully. I would like to act in this! Awesome!

~time8keeper :D
"And in that moment I swear we were infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky

If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos