z

Young Writers Society

Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:07 am
LowKey says...

E: I’m Edward, a transfer student from a parallel universe. Or at least that’s what Professor Loopy said. I just wanted to tell you, that you put too much powder on your face, Mister Snap sir. It makes you all pale and sickly. You gotta have my good looks to be able to carry it off.

Snape: *advances menacingly*…That, is my natural skin colour.

That is the definition of win. XD Favorite part.

Was laughing my head off all through this. Brilliant stuff. XDXD

Only thing that caught me (in a bda way) was this:

As photographers swarmed to the scene, like bees to honey, our clever Creator whipped out a trusty pen, and while Meyer posed for pictures, and flung it at her, rendering her unconscious.

Little awkward wording there, aye?

My stomach hurts now. That was brilliant. XD
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:17 am
WaterVyper says...

Meep = Genius!

I swear, this was the most brilliant piece of Twilight and Harry Potter fanfiction (or something like that) that I have ever read! You had me laughing for five minutes straight, especially the part with Lupin and the newspaper articles. I couldn't find any fault in this. And good luck, Meep!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:41 pm
Meep(: says...

Thanks everyone!
For constructive criticism, compliments and all :D
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:58 pm
Demeter says...

Ha, Meep! Again one of these loveydovey stories you do! They're great!

Although you kept misspelling 'Hermione'... :D

Luckily there was also some of Malfoy, he rocks. I also hoped there would've been some American English/British English contrast, because Edward is American, right? Like how Hermione and he wouldn't understand each other because of some different words they use, or something like that.

Sorting Hat: Ah yes. A dare devil. Loves to put his girlfriends in peril. Very well, better be…GRYFFINDOR!

Haha, this was good.

Professor Severus Snape: *glides in* Settle down, you pathetic, uneducated children.

*cracks up*

You’re like a…like whatever is more glittery than a diamond!

:lol:!

Oh, dear. This isn't my favourite let's-make-fun-of-Twilight stories, but it was still entertaining. Thanks for the read!

Demeter
xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

194 Reviews

Reviews: 194
Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:16 am
Sela Locke says...

I did very, very much like it, but you've heard that a billion times, so here's my one nitpick:

*Dumbledore stands there, wearing a bright, flashy pink robe*
Dumbledore: Oh, hello, children! I was just about to leave. I have an 'appointment' with Gellert. Do I look okay?

McG: Ah yes, Grindelwald. Tell him I said ‘go to hell’ for me, will you? We’re here to sort our new third year student into his new house.
*leans down to whisper into Hermoine’s ear*
Albus is an almost-out-of-the-closet gay.

Only part I didn't like. I've never really accepted (nor found it important to accept) that Jo said he was gay. It just seemed like she was trying to change his character after setting it in stone, more or less. And that he sounded nothing like Dumbledore, but I expect you weren't trying to, so no harm done.

Otherwise, great! And now if we just had a little more Snape/Malfoy/Voldemort/Lucius in there...

-SELA
Well, I can't eat muffins in an agitated manner. The butter would probably get on my cuffs. One should always eat muffins quite calmly. It is the only way to eat them.

--Algernon, The Importance of Being Earnest

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:26 am
harrypotterbooklover101 says...

This story is a good way to get a laugh!

Keep up the good work!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Always have a Happy Life!

Love everybody!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:41 pm
cassie17 says...

Ha, this was great! Such a fun read.

You, friend, are a genius! Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

-Cassie
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain

I am hopelessly addicted to Disney music from the classic animated films.

"In a world of my own, everyone would have a dozen bluebirds."

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:03 am
sheepy.shoo says...

Mwahahahahahahah god I've got a stomach ache! Yeah, I luved twilight for a while, but so did I harry Potter^^. Anyhoo I'm over it. But I still find J.K Rowlings writing isn't really that good, and well, S. Meyer may not have any style at all, but at least its not really negative. Thanks for the laugh, Meep, it did me a load of good!!!
~sheepy
We hav't inherited earth from our ancestors
we have merely borrowed it from our children.
°sheepy°

228 Reviews

Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:06 am
View Likes

Thanks for your comments!
You guys made me smile :D

~Its been my goal all along to make you guys laugh.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:50 am
Katemabob says...

HAHAHA oh my god that was HILARIOUS! I sent it to my friend and sister by email because I think that they will love it as much as I did!! Amazing job! You really know how to make a story!
Be crazy, be wild, be silly...
Because life is too short to be cool.

Reviews: 3
Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:38 am
Midnight_Rose says...

Oh. My. GOD. XD that was so so funny! i do think its sad that you bagged on Twilight a little to much, but it was funny enough for me to get over that. u jus put me in a very good mood! :)
"Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R Tolkien

"It's horrible when you're giving a microphone a blowjob and it's giving you negative feedback" - Ville Valo

LOVE is the MOVEMENT. HOPE is the REASON

228 Reviews

Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:26 am

I sent it to my friend and sister by email because I think that they will love it as much as I did!!

Thank you for your lovely compliment, katemabob.
I do have one gentle request though, that you do not distribute my work too widely. After all, everyone can just come to this page to read it. Furthermore, I've had a bad experience with plagiarism, and I would like to avoid aloowing that to happen to me again. Thanks again! :D

Oh. My. GOD. XD that was so so funny! i do think its sad that you bagged on Twilight a little to much, but it was funny enough for me to get over that. u jus put me in a very good mood!

Thank you for your praise too, Midnight_Rose!
Another thing, I do feel it as my 'job' to point out to you that we encourage proper english on YWS, so do capitalise your words and avoid chatspeak and caps lock.
Thank you! :D

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:28 am
Tabithalillian says...

Well I loved it! I think the authors versus each other wasn't as funny but I loved the Edward Potter Harry Cullen. It was hilarious and I think I almost peed (too much information...) But I loved it! I think you captured Bella and Jacob perfectly! I loved her just babeling on about how she was too useless to die and some one had to come save her. Man I think you got her personality better than Meyer did! I loved it!
-Tab
Living in a tower

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:35 am
fragile_heart(!) says...

That was priceless. Hilarious! xD My favorite part:

"Forks."
"Spoons?"

Because my friend called the Quillette (however you spell it) reservation spoons xD. I don't know, it just made me laugh xD.

*high-fives meep*

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:54 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

Oh. My. God. Meep, you are amazing. I mean, mutilating Bella is just about the best thing in the world, now, isn't it? And poking fun at Edward isn't too bad either.
This is hilarious. xD
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter