z

Young Writers Society

New Moon Parody

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:18 pm
tori1234 says...

Very nice, I was going to yell at you for making fun of New Moon(my favorite book in the Twilight Series) but this is pretty fun.

My favorite part was when Bella was singing that song from Finding Nemo. Ironicly, that was the song that was going through my head when I was reading that part in the actual New Moon book.

Do you think you could do a parody of the Elipse Jacob/Bella kissing scene? That would be hilarious!
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

If you know what this is from, become my best friend. =)

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:27 pm
Aubree says...

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!! I absoulutley heart this!!

I love this part:

EDWARD: [starts to giggle] Hey, guys, come on. You can’t eat her, she’s my girlfriend.

[JASPER, EMMET, ROSALIE, and ALICE don’t even notice that EDWARD is talking. BELLA is still screaming and running around in circles. As if that would actually protect her from four vampires. Hahaha, she’s so clueless]

EDWARD: No, seriously guys. Seriously. Stop.

It's like, Edward does nothing cuz he doesnt care. I was loling!!!! HAHAHHAH!!1
'
This so makes my day.

Your awesome!! PM me if you write more.
Don't tell anyone, but nobody likes you. Shhh!

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:13 am
Tabithalillian says...

Oh my gosh! Carlisle was hilarious. Even though he even came in for a breif moment man that was probably my favorite part. You captured him perfectly. Man, I didnt even make the romeo and juliet conection until I read this! I knew the plot line was cliched and pathetic but then. . . .wow I feel stupid now. Well fabulous and the end was great. I thought you did Jacob pretty well too. And, mab I hate bella. Thank you for capturing that hate for me in this peice. (lovley signature aswell, that is one of my favorite lines from Much Ado About Nothing though Benedict was my favorite charecter)
Living in a tower

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:07 pm
StellaThomas says...

Haha! Even more, eh? This is so funny! I love the whole "I'm hungry, let's go home" thing because that's just what happens pretty much. And "Vampires? Don't be silly, they're not real!"

Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff? It's fantastic! I love it so much, it just brightened my day!

Epic win (again)!

-Stella x
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:55 pm
mimimac says...

hi!
That was awesome! I'm a big twilight fan but I have to agree with you and say at times it is RIDICULOUS. Also it is definitely cliche! You really showed how stupid it is that Bella doesn't like parties and presents, I mean... It shows she isn't normal! Who turns down presents and (eventually) a car! Compared to the other three books, new moon sucks! It gets very boring and repetitive when it's just her and Jake, nothing that special about it. But that's just my opinion. ;)
Great job!
xx mimi xx
-mors aut honorabilis vita-

Forget the prince with a horse, I want a vampire with a volvo.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:02 pm
Warrior Princess says...

Haha, this was GREAT!!!!!!!!! Nothing but praise for this play. I love the way you poke fun at some of the rather absurd aspects of New Moon, and you maintain a funny, subtle sarcasm the whole time. The play is fast-paced and laugh-out-loud hilarious, and I LOVED it, especially since I am somewhat of a Twilight hater...
The gods applaud you!! Please add me as a friend.
You must be swift as the coursing river,
With all the force of a great typhoon,
With all the strength of a raging fire,
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:43 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Fantastic. I really can't stand Twilight and I never have had a tolerance for any of the charaters. (I'm not even going to get started on Stephenie Meyer) Anyway, I'm glad you posted this. It made my day. I laughed constatly through the entire thing. Good job. It's normally hard to make me laugh out loud. (Just so you know, my mom came in my room to make sur that 'I wasn't about to choke) (:

If you post anymore parody's please PM me. You're hilarious. (:

~Nicole
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun May 24, 2009 9:37 am
Dark Eyed Pixie says...

JACOB: [is vibrating] I shall change into a werewolf! [to himself] Wait, what am I going to about Bella? I guess I should drive her-

Vibrating, hehe

BELLA: [faints]

ALICE: [sighs in exasperation] Idiot. [She shakes BELLA until she wakes up]

BELLA: Oh hey, Alice. What’s up?

ALICE: Oh nothing much. The usual. Edward’s run off to the Volturi.

BELLA: No surprise there.

I love how concerned Bella is, lol

ALICE: Yeah, I saw you jumping off a cliff. That was hilarious! I wish I was here to see it in person. Anyway, I told Rosalie about what I’d seen and she was rolling on the floor laughing. Then she decided to call Edward who was in Siberia. She told him about my vision. But he didn’t laugh. He just hung up.

This bit made me laugh,

EDWARD: Oh. Bella! You’re alive!

BELLA: Yup. Can we go now? I’m hungry.

I love this bit,

They fly home and live happily ever after- for a week or so. Then we have to go out and spend a ridiculous amount of money on Eclipse only to be utterly disappointed for the third time

I'm guessing you didn't like eclipse either, huh?

This made me laugh.Write another one!
xxxx
Meet me here beneath the burning skies....

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:14 pm
midnightread says...

I LOVE IT. I absolutely love it. It was so funny, I almost died of laughter. :elephant:
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
A wise man does not need advice and a fool won't take it.

Growing old is mandatory,
Growing up is optional.

Rugby is a thugs game played by gentle men,
Football is a gentleman's game played by thugs.

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:59 pm
MiaParamore says...

hi twelfth night,
Your idea was original and totally entertaining.If you are planning a parody to Twilight and Eclipse then go ahead with it.Pm me when you complete it. This should be made into a comic movie.
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:00 am
Jessey says...

Ah! That was awesome! I am still sitting here laughing. I'm not a Twilight Saga fan, as a mater of fact I rather dislike it. That was very good. That's how Stephanie should have wrote it! :D Can't wait to read the others! Gold star!

Keep it up!
~Jessey
When you are in love with your instrument you know you are a band geek!!<3

We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind