z

Young Writers Society

A Superman, Edward Cullen & the Hulk spoof thing.

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:53 pm
RubinLikes2Write says...

teehee!! As an open Twilight hater I enjoyed this. A lot. Completely not a waste of time!! I loved it!! Haha i can totally picture Edward dancing in circles because hes so hot...sigh Hulk should have stepped on him when he had the chance...
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut its self.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:19 pm
Warrior Princess says...

This was HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!! It actually sounds like something I wrote once, just with different characters (long story). It was very random; that and the fast pace, banter, and highly exaggerated occurences made it very funny. In fact, I started laughing near the beginning and couldn't stop till the end, and my mom was all looking at me like, "What the heck is with you?" Oh well, very good, no nitpicks this time. You're lucky you escaped, but you shan't next time, muwahahahaha.
Please add me as a friend!!!!!! :)
You must be swift as the coursing river,
With all the force of a great typhoon,
With all the strength of a raging fire,
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

Reviews: 4
Mon May 04, 2009 10:08 pm
poketheprincess says...

HAHA!! A+!!!!
i love how you made superman the only smart one. Because lets be honest, he is. And i have to wonder how large this booger is to have the hulk mistake it as a woman...

OOH!! and i liked how you killed Bella, because i really dont like her...and you make Edward really conceited. And sparkly. But was that truly his only defense? Sparkling? i for one, was disappointed in him. And since when are comic books 17.08? what ever, i loved it!! you need to write more!!
"she had ADOS: attention deficit ooh shinny"

We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain