z

Young Writers Society

letters from your characters

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:13 pm
Wiggy says...

Okay, I've had enough. Write about me, darn it! You promised and you never did!!!!

Anthony

Ah, my dear Tony, you didn't have to do 2 hours of geometry...or chemistry...or lit now, did you? ^_~

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:22 pm
View Likes
Fand says...

Heyyyy there...

Remember me? The figment of your imagination? Well, the latest figment of your imagination, I should say - there's rather a lot of us. Oh, that's the other thing I wanted to say - it's getting awfully crowded in here. How about letting some of us out every once in a while?

But that's not why I'm writing. I'm writing to demand to know why you've decided I'm destined to fall in love with that complete butthole - yes, I just said butthole - Sam Isaacs! God, what a bast... not finishing that. Tender eyes and whatnot. But you so know what I was going to say.

All right, yes, he's artsy and not a prep/jock/preppy jock (unlike everyone else here), and I'll even unbend far enough to admit he's not exactly difficult to look at... okay, and he's the only person who understands when I quote Eliot... or Neruda... or Garcia Lorca... or Wilde...

Yes. Let's just chalk it up to: I hate you.

Love much,
Marcy Evans

-

Dearest darlingest Marcy:

Ha. Ha ha.

And that's my final word.

The Author
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

402 Reviews

Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:33 pm
Wiggy says...

Hey! You finally worked on me! Even if you only got a few sentences about footprints done...I'm closer to being happy at least!

-Anthony

Yo!

All I can say is- TOLD YA!!!!! :D

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie

Got YWS?

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:35 pm
gyrfalcon says...

Amy (yes, I'm calling you by your first name, you were never "gyrfalcon" to me),

Hello. What is there to say in a letter that you don't already know? By rights I should be angry enough at you to kill you a thousand times over for the way you have truly and irevocably messed up my life and those of the people I care about. But I'm not. Because you made me the calm, calculating, cunning villain that I am. Blast you.

One thing I do want to thank you for though: Lark. In the midst of the hell that was the Avarice, you had the decency to give me one person who could truly be a friend to me, who didn't mind being called in at all hours of the night to treat whatever hellish wounds Moncreif had inflicted that time. Thank you for Lark. And most of all, for Elliara, that one ray of light, the only good thing to come from Moncreif's body.

Yours most sincerly,

Danteel, previously the Gaunt One
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:24 pm
Crysi says...

Ever Milady,

I must admit, I am slightly confused. I know you have a large role for me to play in the future, but now it seems you are creating an alternate existance for me, and I'm not sure I can handle this. Please explain, if at all possible.

Ever at your service,

Kiens

~*~

My dearest Kiens,

It is only because I wish to work with you more one-on-one so I can learn more about you and your abilities. Also, I'm hoping you can help me with my own writing abilities. Using Saphirus or one of the others would be far too easy and obvious, and I'm sure I'd write myself into a block in a day or so. So please, try to endure. It's only for November.

Ever grateful for your service,

The Lady
Love and Light

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:36 am
Myth says...

Myth,

Could I be even more depressed than I already am?

Isabel.

.:

Hello Bel!

I didn't make you depressing! Just.. a little curious to what you see and hear around you. But I hope meeting the Eclectic changes that...

Myth.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:18 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

Dear Sadist,

Do you enjoy torturing me; putting me into these situations where I am surely to make an arse out of myself.

I hate you.

Yours,
Archie

Dear Character,

How nice of you to reply, this is an automated message, as I have no time to actually read every little tidbit of information sent to me. I hope you are pleased with the outcome of our acquaintance, and I want you to know that I care about you, and what you have to say.

Sincerely,
Your Author

Sadist,

Dare I repeat myself?

A.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

820 Reviews

Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:05 pm
Myth says...

Myth,

I can't believe you're doing this. If you don't hurry along and finish your work I'll leave Trun before you even write about it. One thing that annoys me is Bone Hall. Do you honestly think it would be right for me to stay there for over a week?

Breena

.:

Brenna,

I'm working hard. I did promise to get to the ending soon, didn't I?

Bone Hall isn't that bad. You'll have fun... I think.

Myth

'...'

402 Reviews

Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:15 pm
Wiggy says...

Wiggy dearest,

You. Haven't. Written. About. Me. For. A. Long. Time. AAARGH!!!!!! Mother Mary, even a few wee words would be grand! I'm dying to find out what happens to me!

-Fineena

Woe is you, Fineena! Accept the fact that I'm a procrastinator-and yes you'll get to be with Peter (he's pretty handsome, eh? ;))!

Wiggy ;)

HEY!!!!!!!!! :oops:

-Fineena

Got YWS?

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:57 pm
Sage says...

Dear Lauren (yes, I know who you are; did you expect that I wouldn't find out?),

WOULD you quit dilly-dallying and get on with it? It's not that I mind the story being stuck in a rut (I happen to have more important things to concern my time), but honestly, all these younglings standing around and complaining and causing trouble is giving me a migrane. Do something with them, or I will.

~Una Woodsmage
True friends stab you in the FRONT. (Oscar Wilde)

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:18 am
Crysi says...

Lady,

I'm slightly apprehensive of the future. You know I dread change. Keep in mind I am not the same Kiens you loved. Also, Rhyn's councilmen need names. "Soldier 1" is getting cheeky, and "Soldier 5" has an increasingly foul mood, though I trust you'll take care of that soon?

Yours until December,

Kiens

~*~

Dear Kiens,

My, how you've changed! Be patient with me -- I have little time to properly plan. Trust that I DO have a plan for "Soldier 5" that will take care of everyone. Just keep up with your training, and never forget who you truly are.

Gradually in control,

The Lady
Love and Light

820 Reviews

Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:11 am
Myth says...

Myth,

I haven't bothered you in a while. My birthday is coming up, you know, the one where I Initiated. That was years ago for me but for you it is on Friday. Make sure you don't mess it up because I'm counting on you to create the perfect atmosphere. I won't meddle with anything unless your writing is not to my approval.

Monessa.

.:

Monessa,

I was wondering when you would speak to me again. I'm doing my best. I'm the writer so you'll have to obey me.

Myth.

.:

Myth,

I didn't 'obey' Silvia, what makes you think I'll follow your command?

Monessa.

.:

Monessa,

:shock:

Myth.

'...'

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:33 am
uniaeca says...

Dear Uniaeca from the YWS

Hey, it's me here.
You know, that character that you started creating a few years ago?
Yea that one.
So why haven't you been writing about me?
What's this plan I here about making me evil, and creating my daughter all good and cool? Three words for you: Unicorns. Are. Pure.

I'm not planned out to be evil in the prequel!!!! In fact, I save the world... well... some of it. So make me nice damn you!

And since when were you allowed to use my name for your usernames? And your old email!

Sincerely,
Uniaeca Uniphormae

Dear Uniaeca
It's exactly that attitude that keeps me from writing about you.
Admit it, Silaithwein is way cooler than a Mary Sue, stuck up Unicorn Queen.

No goodness for you!

From,
Your Creator

PS: I can use your name... because I created you. And I can easily discreate you *evil grin*
Sporks!! and Waffles!! Ohhhh that waffley goodness stabbed with a spork!

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:12 pm
Sage says...

Dear Writer,

excuse me for bothering you, but I just had a few questions I thought you might be able to help with. First, what's this about me not having a place in the story? Kalli's my best friend! I'm sure that if you think carefully about it, you'll realize that I'm just as much a part of her life as Una or Bryar. Without me, she'd be such a melancholy loner-type for most of her childhood, and that's not her, is it?
Please, please don't send me away.
Respectfully,

Midge

PS Please excuse the bad handwriting; I haven't had much practice.
True friends stab you in the FRONT. (Oscar Wilde)

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:51 pm
gyrfalcon says...

Dearest Gyrfalcon,

Thank you. I'm probably the only one of your charecters who will ever do that, but thank you. You know what for. :-)

~Alak
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

Carpe Diem
— Catullus