z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:59 pm
Joeducktape says...

When Ed was being goofy once. He had wax lips stuck to his, and he grabbed me around the waist and kissed me with them on. It was a joke I knew, but I was a little red afterwards. He assured me that it was just friendly. Thank God.~ Alex Doe

What was your first kiss like?
Check my new and improved blog:

weblog.php?w=764

[/shameless plug]

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:06 pm
Emma says...

First Kiss? I haven't had one but there's this totally cute guy I know who I soooo want to have it with! He's so hot. (Come on! You have to agree with me!) Hee! ~ Teenage OutBursts Of Cliche Fun

What's the worst book you have read?

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:55 am
Shriek says...

I don't read. I know that's the stereotypical answer for those averaging 1.6 who lack enough motivation to fill a teacup--but I'm not some stereotypical, unmotivated bum. I average a 4.4 without even trying, I swear to you. Everyone tells me I'm brilliant. And I am. But school, learning inside some stuffy box of a classroom bores me. I've been forever tainted since the fifth grade when I was forced to read Walk Two Moons. Some dumb girly book. I said to the teacher, Mr. Gregoric, why run your eyes over plain black and white text when you could be watching the movies playing inside your eyelids?

Come to mention it, I think the worst think I've ever read wasn't actually a book. It was a magazine clipping my mom handed me. The heading read "Boost your I.Q! Pick up a book!" I read the first couple lines for a laugh--it suited me at the time--and then tossed it in the recycle bin my sister insists on keeping around the house. Then, I retreated to my room with the Cliff Notes to Catcher and the Rye. Like I said, I don't read. --Thom from a work entitled You Can't Prick Your Enemies.

Who is your mother? Describe her, including her occupation, personality, and any other significant details.
i thought you were shallow, but then i fell in deep.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:52 am
Myth says...

My mother was a secratary when I last saw her, she was always kinder towards me than my father and she always smelt of perfume. We have the same green eyes and dark hair. I cn't remember her much now. ~ Sebastian (Oracle's Posession)

What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do?
.: ₪ :.

'...'

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:27 am
Firestarter says...

Watch the last moment of my wife's life, and live with the guilt that came after. ~ Robert Shaw (technically in no story yet but he's a character I'm working on)

What do you want in life?
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:54 pm
-KayJuran- says...

I never really wanted anything much, only Mikael and my farm. But that all changed when the strangers came. Our farm was burned, and Mikael... well, you don't need to know about that... all I want now is to save what's left of our city, along with the other resistance members. If that means meeting the same fate Mikael did, well, I'll take that risk. ~ Kyra (from the story i'm writing for the Novel Challenge)

Where do you live?

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:07 pm
Poor Imp says...

Nowhere. Classifed. Who knows? ...Well, it would be nice if I did. -Tov (short story char)

If God came (as he did to Solomon in a dream) and asked you to choose anything, He would give it to you...what would you ask?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:53 pm
Firestarter says...

That's incredibly hypothetical. I prefer to deal with the here and now. But if I was so fortunate that the Lord would make Himself present to me, then I'd probably be so struck by wonder that an answer would escape me for a moment. To ask Our Lord for anything would be ironic, indeed. However, if he forced upon an answer - I would do what He doth request. I might be so selfish to ask for my guilt to be removed, or my wife to raise from the dead - but both those things are unnatural and unheavenly. So it would be Christian to ask Him to end the unholy slave trade and put away the misery and suffering of the West African populace. If only. - Lieutenant Robert Shaw, His Majesty's Royal Navy (A Port In The Caribbean)

What makes you angry? How do you deal with it?
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

820 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:06 am
Myth says...

I hate being laughed at and being called stupid, I deal with it by ignoring whoever and getting a little revenge. ~ Monessa (Oracle's Possession)

Have you ever stolen from your friends/family?

'...'

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:36 am
View Likes
Poor Imp says...

Why not? ...That means yes. But they don't mind. I tell them it's borrowing. They forget. But Piers doesn't - unfortunately. Sad for him. -Tov

---

If you get into fights (verbal or otherwise), do you tend to end up on top...or not?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:41 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

I try to stave off fights if I can, but if I do get into one I am not wholy unopposed to castration.
- Lainey (The Lost King)

hmm question, question...

Who is your favorite relative? - Dead or Alive.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:59 am
Swires says...

Has to be dad, mum was an idiot, protested and got 'erself killed. ~Mersey

Least favourite relative
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:26 am
Griffinkeeper says...

"Ah, that's the good part of it all, I'm not married and my parents have been dead for a long while." - Seeker

What is your home/labratory/secret hide-out like?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:31 am
Snoink says...

She was drowning in purple. Purple was everywhere, in the carpet, in the curtains, on the walls, mixed in a cheery fashion. The only thing that wasn’t purple was the rosewood desk, dresser, and bookcase.

And then there were the walls. The walls had a thin line of wallpaper that ran throughout the room. On this were bouncing teddy bears, all smiling, their beady black eyes and smiles curved strangely with a hint of treachery.

-- from FREAK

What is your favorite animal?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

820 Reviews

Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:50 am
Myth says...

Peregrine Falcon - beautiful creatures with remarkable speed. ~ Wind Rider

Do you have nickname?

'...'

I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing