z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:45 pm
LordZeus says...

"I would choose my best friends, who would have to be Mark and Harry. That's because all my family members are dead, and my friends are all I have left."
-Ron, The Blade Chronicles

If you woke up one morning and found that you had magical powers, what would be the first thing that you would do?

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:50 pm
Tuesday says...

"I would climb the ceiling like a scared cat not wanting a bath." -Amelia Rose Tyler, Billi Wack

If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:58 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

"Snake. Mostly because that's the only animal I can think of off the top of my head. And a snake once bit our principal, which was one of the greatest days we've had at school in a long time." ~ Samuel Meaklim, Syrin: Essential Fire.

For one day, you are rendered mute. And that one day is a day you're put on trial for which you have to place testimony in court for your innocent. How would you handle it?
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:51 pm
SkyeWalker says...

"I... Have no idea what I would do. Maybe I'd get a deaf judge that can read lips. That would be my lucky day, wouldn't it? Since I'm technically on the run from the Cambidian Military... I probably wouldn't even go to court, but to the science lab... You know, I'm rambling. I'll shut up."

Bill, Children of Light

If you were trapped in a metal room and could ask for one object only, what would you ask for?
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:46 pm
erilea says...

"Ooh! A dragon! I would really like a bronze dragon, like my dad does! It breaths fire, too. Then I could ride around on it and do flips and acrobatic... I dunno, stuff on it! Ah, would the metal room have enough space? I could probably adjust it, but then I would have to soften the metal to do that. Maybe I could get my dad to do that! Oh, that reminds me, there's this project I'm working on..."
*2 hours later*
"Oh, huh? Oh, about the metal room thing. Well, I would just say a dragon. Yeah, that's it."
-Festus, The New Generation

If you were drowning, what would you pick to save yourself?
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:24 am
Vervain says...

"Uh, magic? Hello? Twinkle-toes sparkly li'l witch over here—"
"Clem, I swear to Someone, if you say one more word I will come right over there and—and push you in that pool."
"As if. You hate the smell of wet dog, remember?"
-- Clematis & Erica, For Glory

You made some witch very angry and managed to get yourself cursed—now, whenever you sneeze, you get turned into an inanimate object that represents your personality. What is it?
stay off the faerie paths

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:39 am
Europa says...

Interesting question...I'd say I'd be a bouncy ball. One because I'm just a bouncy, happy-go-lucky kind of person, and who doesn't love a bouncy ball, right?
Iris-The Return of Magic
Your party has been attacked by ninjas! Would you
A) Try and help by taking on all the ninjas at once
B) Run around screaming
C) Actually do something productive and call the police
or D) Just stand around eating cake

And just for fun, after you've chosen, which of your friends would do the remaining three? (Don't you just love roleplay questions, folks?)

Reviews: 4
Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:28 pm
IDEK says...

'Well, I suppose I would join them, but I might just stand there eating cake or something. After all, seeing my friends chasing around innocent party-goers is always fun! But Amaria would probably call the police, and Jakey will run around screaming. Calling the police? None of us would do THAT. We can't afford a bad rep.' -Sams: 'Last' Second Moon

Next: If you could only do one thing, follow through on one action, and then die, what would it be?
~Queen of the Second Moon~

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:29 am
erilea says...

I would say good-bye to my friends and family. I don't want to make them sad or anything, so yeah...
-Bianca, The New Generation

Oh no! You have a complicated test you didn't know was coming up. Pick someone to... uh... help you!
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:43 am
Ronald559 says...

"A man does not ask."
—Kane Darling

"A woman, and a man walk into a store. Who will you rob from, and why did they earn it?"

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:17 am
elysian says...

"Why would I rob from such innocent people? They've done nothing to me!" - Audrey from my novel "The Flames are Whispering"

If I told you that you would die by the hands of someone you love, what would you think?
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:23 am
Vervain says...

"What, like I'm not supposed to expect that? I've known from the day I was Bound that I would probably die by Taivan's hands—this is just confirmation." - Haranya; Retaliation

What would you do to save the person you dislike most from a gruesome death? Would you even bother in the first place?
stay off the faerie paths

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:25 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

"I... I would save him. I hate seeing others suffer, and death is a big N-O, so I would save him, no matter how much I would rather him drop off the face of the earth."
-Ezzie, Dead Weight

If you went to college/university, what degree would you most likely major in?
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:13 am
TriSARAHtops says...

Anything that'll get me a job in the music industry, to be honest. Probably some kind of media course, in an arts degree. Music production could be cool, too. I know where I want to end up, but I'm not entirely sure how I'll get there.
-Lena, Eight Reasons Why I Kissed Hayden Beaufort

How much meddling would you do in your friend's life without them knowing, if you knew it would help them in the long run?
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:41 pm
Lefty says...

"Probably more than I should. I have this tendency, no, more like a need to help people as much as I can and if I thought I could help my best friend out with some meddling, I'd probably do it. And he would probably find out somewhere along the line and get mad at me for it. I'd stop meddling after that."
-Lydia, The Fighter of Aldea

While cleaning out your families old shed, you find a journal of a relative that has long since passed. You suspect it may be a good thing you found it because it might have some information that is helpful to you. What might be in the long-lost journal?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James