z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:43 pm
Sonder says...

"Oh my gosh, that would be fabulous. I'd buy a pair of colorful Converse, colorful skinny jeans, hoodies, and a fabulous letter jacket. And if they have them, sunglasses, of course. How else can I live with my hotness?" *snickers*

~ Chase, Wounded

If you were forced to choose between saving yourself or saving a loved one, what would you do?
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:33 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

"I would save them, no matter what. I don't care if I have to die, I couldn't live with myself knowing that I could have saved a life that matters."
-Ezzie, Indigena

Say that you're on death row. What's your final meal?
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:47 pm
LordZeus says...

"Sausages and mash. I always loved my mum's sausages and mash,and I'd kill to have it again now that she's dead."
-Ron, The Blade Chronicles.

if you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, what would you do?

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:56 pm
Europa says...

I shop for practicality. anything that would be good to fight in or wouldnt slow me down if I need to run away.
Preferably black or gold.
mostly I would buy T-shirts, cargo pants, and a nice pair of combat boots. and while I'm at it, maybe a decent aviator jacket as well.
(Note: This is Kir's new outfit in HOTS.)

Kirsten- Heroes of the shadows

what do you think is the most unlikable quality in a person you know?

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:25 pm
Lefty says...

In response to LordZeus's question:

"Well, technically I might die in the next 48 hours... And you better believe I'm going to fight like hell to keep that from happening. The opposite of fighting is giving up and that's not an option."
-Lydia, The Fighter of Aldea

In response to TheFantasy14's question:

"Well... The most unlikeable quality in Daniel would either be that he keeps everything to himself until it all bubbles up and explodes when he could just talk to people about it in the first place. Sometimes I have no idea what's going on with him until it's become a big problem. Or... It would be that sometimes he gets a little too angry or too jealous over things when he just needs to calm down a little."

You wake up in a white-walled room. The door is locked. You can't remember how you got here, but can you think of who might have put you here or why someone might have put you here?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

45 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:39 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Ummm... That's happened to me before. Hello? Lab rat?

Leon-The Heroes of the Shadows

If you could change one thing about your life and the world, what would it be?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:45 pm
Vervain says...

"Only one thing? Honestly, you give me a choice and then limit it! I suppose I would change...well, it's difficult, really. I would change my father's death, but then I wouldn't have met Jonathan. I would change how Jonathan and I met, but my father would still die. Ideally, I would need to be able to change two things; without that provision, I shall leave things exactly as they are." ~Cecilia, The Porcelain Girl

If you had the opportunity to appear and feel one age for the rest of your life (but you would still die at the end of a natural lifespan), would you? What age would you choose?
stay off the faerie paths

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:37 am
TriSARAHtops says...

Well if I had been able to choose, I wouldn't have chosen seventeen, that's for sure. Because I can't say I'm all that impressed with being young forever and all that and what you've said sounds a lot like what's happening to me. Aside from dying at the end of a natural life span, I guess. But if I had the choice, no way would I want to stay the one age. I'd give anything to be able to age normally.
-Amy, the novel idea that I used to call Daydream but then I added vampires and haven't come up with a new title for yet

If you could hear grass screaming, would you continue to mow the lawn?
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:30 pm
Lefty says...

"I've never really thought of plants being able to feel pain... If I started to hear the grass scream, I probably wouldn't be able to bring myself to mow anymore. I'd step away and do a serious reality check and question everything I thought I knew about the world. The grass is screaming? What the heck?"

If your love-interest proposed to you right now, would you say yes? And if so, what kind of wedding would you have?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

45 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:18 pm
Europa says...

*Blushes furiously* Are you kidding? I'm only fifteen! I can't marry now. *Ahem.* Besides I'm terrified of even asking her out on a date right now, so a proposal is out of the question.

Avalon- The Return of Magic

What is a song that describes you/your life?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:29 pm
LordZeus says...

"Had a Bad Day by Daniel Powter seems appropriate. Except that almost all my days are bad days..."
-Ron, The Blade Chronicles

Who's your love interest? Describe why you like him or her.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:10 pm
View Likes
Sonder says...

Well... I did have a girlfriend for a long while there. Her name is Ashley, and she's absolutely gorgeous. She was the first and only person to stick with me after my... accident, and that meant a lot to me. We started hanging out more, and I fell in love with the way she smiled slowly, like a light flickering on. I fell in love with the cadence of her voice, with her cute clothes and wavy blonde hair, with her kind heart and freckles. I was going to marry her.

But then she kidnapped and tried to kill me. So our relationship pretty much cut off after that, kind of how she cut my throat. >.>

~ Fin, Wounded

If you could travel anywhere in the world without concern over money or time, where would you go and why?
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:39 pm
ChiravianSkies says...

"Anywhere in the world, eh? Well, I don't know. I'd probably check out the Western Union for a bit. I mean, if they were breaking the Aurora treaty -- at least before we were, then they've probably withheld tech from us, too. That, and I'd absolutely love to see the Westerners' faces when they see a Thylacine-person."
Dr. Adiya Sy -- The Homofauna Project

What would world peace look like to you? And you were given enough money to make it happen, how would you go about making it so?

45 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:45 pm
Europa says...

World peace could only be brought about by someone who forces it on the world, which would make the people want to fight more. I'd rather use the money on a new guitar.

Landon-The Return of Magic

Do you ever see yourself becoming a world leader, why or why not? If so, what would you do while in power?

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:32 am
Snazzy says...

"I think be a world leader is possible! If I did, I make sure Bumblebeast not hurt my kind no more! I make sure Rainey find what she looks for too. I make good leader, because I be fair and help everyone! Being kind's best way to go!"
-Jimeny Assignment 8 (formerly The Test)

"If you had to chose between saving EITHER your best friend, or a close family member, which would you chose and why?"
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)