z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:13 pm
PickledChrissy says...

"Since my mom died when I was twelve I'd assume that being held captive with her would mean that I was going insane. She'd stay behind to divert the guards, if she doesn't just follow me. You know, part of my past that will always haunt, blah, blah, blah. So I'd end up dying. And I doubt anyone will cry a single tear. Except maybe Asset. He might cry since he wasn't able to kill me himself."
-Phoenix Inferno, Phoenix Inferno.

What would you do if you were being hunted by twelve men dressed in black and carrying AR-15's?
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm
Lefty says...

"I would be very confused because guns don't work anymore-or so I thought. Then I would run to a safer place where I have the advantage and start trying to take them out one by one. Maybe even try to get my hands on one of those AR-15. That would be interesting." - Lydia

What would you do if you were sitting on the curb of a sidewalk eating lunch and a homeless child came up to you asking for you to help them?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:52 pm
View Likes
PickledChrissy says...

"Um, run. Last time I meet a helpless little girl like that she tried to shoot me. The smaller they are the more dangerous they end up being." -Phoenix Inferno.

What would you do if you were suddenly attacked by a ten foot tall cat?
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:07 pm
BellaRoma says...

Blink several times, or wake up. The only way that would happen is if I imagined it.
And I'm the crazy one...

Layla, Imaginary Friends

If your character could meet anybody (real, fictional - anyone!), who would it be?
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:22 am
LordZeus says...

"Percy Jackson, without a doubt. His powers could make the Blade Hunters stop trying to kill us. Or maybe Martin Luther King Jr., if he gets revived from the dead, as he could campaign to get the Blades equal rights like the humans."
-Ronavan Andreas Calor, The Blade Chronicles.

If a good looking guy/girl suddenly came up and started to flirt with you, what would you do?

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 am
Lightsong says...

"Are you kidding me? I've enough problems on my own, and I won't add boys or relationship into them." - Merah, Good Lights, Bad Lights

If a famous actor claims you're his son/daughter, what would you do?
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

39 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:56 am
LordZeus says...

"Agree immediately, because after living on the streets for all these years, I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bed again."
-Ronavan Andreas Calor, The Blade Chronicles

If you have to choose between killing your best friend, or dying yourself, what would you do?

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:20 pm
Carlito says...

"I would probably choose to die myself simply because I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I was responsible for the death of any of my friends. But I hope I'm never in that predicament!"
-Molly (Captive)

How do you react when someone gives you a compliment?
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:29 pm
Persistence says...

"I would probably wake up" - Mark McSugar, Indigena 2.0

What would you do if your waiter sneezed on your food?
Deep thoughts remind me of unfinished

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:29 am
Chaser says...

"What are you talking about? My dinner is the waiter."

-Jack, Spring-Heel

What would you do if you saw a cockroach in your house?
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:35 am
Tuesday says...

I would eat it. - Billi Wack, Billi Wack and the Story of Mystery

If you could pick one weapon, what weapon would you choose?
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

472 Reviews

Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:37 am
Lightsong says...

"I believe violence won't solve the problem. But the again, if I'm dealing with armed enemies, I would choose machine gun... and a shield." - Imran, Good Lights, Bad Lights

What would you do if a hot singer in a band confesses his/her feeling to you?
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:47 am
Lefty says...

"Now I have two guys after me? Really? I'm flattered but I really can't deal with this right now. I'll tell him just like I told the first guy; I'm not interested, I'm already with somebody else and I wouldn't have it any other way."
- Lydia, The Fighter of Aldea

What would you do if you saw a flying saucer floating in the sky?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

39 Reviews

Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:58 am
LordZeus says...

"Try to flag it down and hitch a ride. Life on another planet might be better than my miserable life here."
-Ronavan Andreas Calor, The Blade Chronicles

If you were a God, what would you be the God of? (You can't choose everything)

472 Reviews

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:54 am
Lightsong says...

"The God of Thunder. It sounds cool. But then again, with Zeus and Thor assuming that position, it won't be unique. In that case, I choose the God of Hell. Mwahahaha." - Arman, When Dream and Reality Collide

If you find your nemesis and that person acts nice to you, what would you do?

- David L. Ulin

pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn