z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:22 am
HomelessPorcupine says...

"If put into that situation, I would save the two people. Allowing two people to die when you could have saved them... that's murder. Allowing a pet to die in order to save the people... that's a sacrifice."

What is your motivation for living? Why?
"I can't afford a teddy bear, so I sleep with this contact solution."

Taran: He will not succeed in this. Somehow, we must find a way to escape. We dare not lose hope.

Fflewddur: I agree absolutely, your general idea is excellent; it's only the details that are lacking.

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 am
OokamiKitsune says...

To kill my twin brother as a course of revenge for my parents deaths when I was 8." -Max Yaragado, from A Wolf's Might and A Rose's Magic

"If you could have any one person love you forever, who would you choice?"
Every hello is the prologue to the knowing farewell, so make as many stories as you can:)

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:32 pm
Nook says...

"Someone who looks at me like I'm the most amazing thing in his world. But unfortunately, I'm quite torn."- Tori from Evolution: Homo Sapiens-Robotus

What would you rather do? Stare into the moonlit night alone or party with friends?
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

Reviews: 4
Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 pm
SidereaAquila says...

Well, I live at a mountain observatory, so staring into the moonlit night and partying with friends are often the same thing. As for staring alone...I love the guys, but everyone gets tired of the same seventeen people once in a while, right? I guess it would depend on my mood that night. --Addy Barlow, from The IFS Endeavor

If you were locked in a room the with the person you most hate, what would you do?
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:37 pm
View Likes
Nook says...

"I guess...I could try to get along...oh, who am I kidding? I'd punch through the wall of the room and get the hell out of there."- Ashiel from Evolution: Homo Sapiens-Robotus

If dying was your only option, would you be willing to do it?
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:57 pm
View Likes
Xreigon says...

"I would do it, as long as it would keep my country safe." -Talon
“If you don't think there is magic in writing, you probably won't write anything magical.”
- Terry Brooks

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:58 pm
Xreigon says...

If your character was dropped into the middle of a desert, what would they do first?
“If you don't think there is magic in writing, you probably won't write anything magical.”
- Terry Brooks

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:45 am
Paracosm says...

Find a water source, probably stumble upon a dead body.

Then he'd catch the killer of the week just in time, while also learning a valuable life lesson.

If your character became famous for something he sees as morally wrong, what would he do?
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:33 pm
Rosendorn says...

Kerani wouldn't care and continue as she had been. Mind, defining what is "morally wrong" for is is just slightly difficult.

Wwycd if they were given the choice of being perfect for a year but having to die after, or being mediocre for their whole lifetime?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:11 pm
DiskElemental says...

Rosey Unicorn wrote:Having to die after, or being mediocre for their whole lifetime?

"I've lived more than enough for any person, hell I've lived more than enough for the entire human race. One year of perfect bliss and it all stops? That's not even a choice." - Karen Sharp, Here.

WWYCD: Kill 500 people that they've never met, or kill 5 people that are close to them?
A man without a plan, or anything else for that matter. (Except a review thread).

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:47 am
KingLucifer says...

"Easy, the five hundred, I could never imagine myself killing Tahira, or Tyler, or Jason, or any of the people who served under me during my journey and invasion of Mount Olympus." Gemini Randa

"If you could rewind time to a certain point, when would it be? How would you redo that point in time? What would you give up to do so?" Gemini Randa
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 am
View Likes
Omni says...

"I would go back to the time when I stole my ship ... Ah good times. I would just tell Cap the truth and not be into all this trouble I am right now." -Sabrina, from my novel The Moon's Malevolence.

If one of your friends turned evil, who would it be? Would you kill them or join them?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:49 am
HistoryGuru1 says...

"If one of my friends turned evil, it would most likely be Keith. I really do hope he won't turn evil, as he is a great asset to us if we want to stay alive. If he did turn bad though, I wouldn't hesitate to kill him."

- Ian, from my short story "Overrun."

If you had to chose one person in your family to die, who would it be and why?

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 pm
crossroads says...

"If there was a reason for one of us ever to turn against our own, not one of us would deserve to live the way we did before.

Also, as you asked me a question that deeply insults my concept of treasuring my family above all, I shall post the new question (I did consult with my writer, though):
If, let's say, an uncommonly looking man (hypothetically, me) appears to you and offers you the fulfillment of all your wishes (except time travel and waking the dead), asking from you to deliver a certain object for him (for which you don't know the purpose, not even if it may hurt you or your beloved), would you accept the deal?"
~ Drai (pretty much any of them) from "Inchoatus", the fifth novel of my series
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:44 pm
crossroads says...

AriaAdams wrote:. . .
If, let's say, an uncommonly looking man (hypothetically, me) appears to you and offers you the fulfillment of all your wishes (except time travel and waking the dead), asking from you to deliver a certain object for him (for which you don't know the purpose, not even if it may hurt you or your beloved), would you accept the deal?"
~ Drai (pretty much any of them) from "Inchoatus", the fifth novel of my series

Did I crash the party with a question too hard to answer? :s
Didn't mean to.. I can change it if needed ^^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers