z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:04 am
View Likes
KatKage says...

If he was by himself he would just ruff it up a bit without hurting it seriously. Though, if she was with him, he'd kill it in a heartbeat, just to be sure it won't hurt her ^u^ (He's gotten ultra protective ^u^)
. . . It's complicated ^u^''

If you were stuck in a 8 by 8 foot dark, dank prison cell with no one else around at night ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:22 am
yubbies21 says...

It depends if my captors had drugged me or not. If not, then I would escaped with magic, and being extremely strong, could destroy one of the walls. If so, then I would wait till the effects of the drug wore off, all the while trying to contact my dragon, Eylania.

What would you name a sword? I named my silver sword "maeyla deja"- meaning quiet death in the ancient language.
beep

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:45 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

"The Blade of Excile, it served me proudly in my years of fighting against my godly father Zeus and overtake Olympus!" - Gemini Randa

"If you had the power to rule any kingdom weather it be real life or in mythology what kingdom would it be?" -Gemini Randa
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

28 Reviews

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:26 pm
KatKage says...

"I don't want to rule anything. That's how this whole mess started." ~ yet-to-bo-named (^^'')

What's your characters favorite color, and why? ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

Reviews: 4
Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 pm
SidereaAquila says...

"I have never understood why humans choose favorite colors. Although I am one of the most advanced specimens of artificial intelligence ever created, that aspect of human psychology still puzzles me. For example, I see the color yellow quite frequently, but that does not make it better than the other colors." ~ Aster

If your character could change one plot point in his or her story, what would it be?
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:39 pm
Blues says...

"It'd probably be his existence. Probably would've saved us from this darn mess."

If there was one thing your character would change about themselves, what would it be?

28 Reviews

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:48 pm
KatKage says...

"Why should I change? Why does everyone want me to change?! Screw you! If you don't like the way I am, then shut your trap and get out of my way." (<~has anger issues ^u^'')

If your character could erase the existence of another character, who would it be and why?
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:51 am
TickSeed says...

"Just one? Fine. If I could rid the world of only one piece of slime, it'd be a certain entitled city dweller who dared to harm my sister.Actually, I already have a plan in the works."- Teller, For her

What would happen if you met your character, and they knew you were responsible for everything that happened to them?

If your character could bring someone back to life, who would it be and why?

Reviews: 4
Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:57 pm
SidereaAquila says...

He would ask me why I enjoyed confusing him so much, and I probably wouldn't have a good answer for him.

"I would bring Astrid Calvin back to life. She was the lead scientist at the robotics lab. She created me, and wrote most of my programming. She was also Captain Swan's fiancee. It's quite probable that, with her extensive scientific background, she would be able to solve most of our problems with my counterpart." ~ Aster

If your character suddenly wound up in the real world, what would be the first thing he/she did?
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:57 am
KingLucifer says...

"If anyone asks who destroyed half of new york city? Don't say it was me, I was having far to much fun with setting the place on fire and making stupid mortal women drop to there knees for the men." Kyana Bell

"Got a gal or man in mind? Who would it be? How do you see your future with them?" Kyana Bell.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:13 pm
WritingWolf says...

"I've been stuck in a room almost all my life, the only boy I know is stuck up Steffen, and I'm about to hurl at the thought of him" Zoey, my awesome main character.

If you could chose to stay in your story or come to the real(ish) world, which one?
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:56 pm
xMidnightWriterx says...

"With everything that's going in my life, I could never leave. My friends need me. Plus, I don't think I could bare leaving Matt (wait, did I really just admitt to that? Ooops)" - Evie, my (secretly in love with fallen angel Matt) main character =P

If you were transfered into one of your author's other stories, what would you do???
"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic" - Albus Dumbledore

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm
WritingWolf says...

"I would faint from confusion" Eric, Zoey new friend

If you found yourself some how in the real world what would you wanna do first?
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

28 Reviews

Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:36 am
KatKage says...

He'd try to find his way back, cause he wants to go back to Kit ^^ ~ Ethan (FWI NOT the character I've been writing about so far ^^ This one's new ^u^)

If your character could become an animal for a day, what animal would they pick and why? ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:21 am
ColleenTremain says...

My character would be a Horse. Why because she strong, independent and also kind.

If your character saw a burning building and had the choice between saving two people or a family pet how you they chose to save?

It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman