z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

Reviews: 0
Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:24 pm
Tomoko says...

"I'd rather die with everyone else, because I'd go insane in a small dark room and chew on my limbs until I bleed to death. Yep." ~Dahlia Morgan
____

What would your character do if they suddenly won a million dollars on a game show?
"Harajuku Vomit Princess"

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:56 pm
pinkangel54123 says...

"What am I supposed to do with it? Aiden works, and we don't need that much anyway. I would probably give it to Rayne but make her promise not to share it with Stawrm. Definetely not Stawrm." ~Asha Clayworth

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat May 01, 2010 7:35 pm
Rosendorn says...

I would have never gotten myself into that situation in the first place. ~ Kerani

What would your character do if they had to climb a 50 foot cliff to get away from something chasing them?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sat May 01, 2010 7:46 pm
Sins says...

Pfft, sod the cliff; way too much effort. I'd rather get killed by some nutter chasing me. ~ Ollie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would your character say if they got offered a record deal?
Last edited by Sins on Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sun May 02, 2010 3:53 pm
pinkangel54123 says...

I would say...why do I want that? I can't sing or rap or anything. Don't waste your time."~Stawrm

What would you do if you were all of a sudden unable to communicate with anyone else on the planet but one person? Who would that one person be?
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue May 11, 2010 10:42 am
austenite says...

Life's like that anyway. Sometimes I feel as if I can't talk to anyone, because they read right through my words. If I could only talk to one person though, it'd have to be Jess. I can trust her and her mouth to pass on any message for me! ~ Ellie Rigby

What would your character do if they faced a choice between milk or dark chocolate?
I will eviscerate you in fiction. Every pimple, every character flaw. I was naked for a day; you will be naked for eternity.
Chaucer, A Knight's Tale

Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
Oscar Wilde

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Wed May 12, 2010 4:12 am
View Likes
Ranger Hawk says...

Josh would definitely take the milk chocolate; what other way is there to go?

What would your character do if they had to skydive from a plane?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Wed May 12, 2010 9:12 pm
ultraviolet says...

"Pssh. I've done that loads of times. Sure, I was dreaming, but really, what's the difference?" --Megan, from the book I'm posting on here, My Life as a Human Dreamcatcher

What would your character do if someone tried to drown them in a bathtub full of Mountain Dew?
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:32 am
bluewaterlily says...

ultraviolet wrote:"Pssh. I've done that loads of times. Sure, I was dreaming, but really, what's the difference?" --Megan, from the book I'm posting on here, My Life as a Human Dreamcatcher

What would your character do if someone tried to drown them in a bathtub full of Mountain Dew?

"Drink for your life!" ~Lily

What would your character do if their best friend turned out to be your worst enemy who was trying to kill you?
"A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language." - W.H. Auden

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:23 pm
Twit says...

"Cut them off. I'd never forgive them if they betrayed me like that." ~Thaw

"I'd be upset that our friendship had gone. I don't know if I'd forgive them -- maybe, if they were truly sorry. But not if they were trying to kill Thaw. Then never. I'd try and kill them first." ~Wuthering

"Not much, really. I wouldn't have trusted them that much in the first place, you know? I mean, I don't. If it were the unicorn, then... I wouldn't do anything. The wolf might fight him, but he'd get killed. I guess I'd die, then. Let's hope that doesn't happen then, hey?" ~Owen

What would your character do if they were given a knife and told to kill a perfect stranger?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:34 pm
Rosendorn says...

"That's different from my normal life how?" ~Kerani

"It depends on the stranger..." ~Deven

*Just stares in shock at the absurdity of the request* ~Ranya

"I would pass it onto somebody else so they can do the killing." ~Akmal

What would your character do if they had to clean out a storage locker filled with 20 years worth of junk?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:59 am
jDawn says...

Tabatha: " Run away, And if they try to catch me... impossible. I have super speed you know"
Shay: " Depends on who's locker it is."
Declan: " I would get the job overwith."
Morgan: " Try and escape!"
Parker: "Well I really don't clean. So..."

What would you do if somebody broke into your house in the night?
"They can put me in prison but they can't stop my face from breakin' out."

" A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."

-Adam Young, My Hero <3

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:01 am
Ranger Hawk says...

Josh: "Good lord, I think I'd hide under the bed and pray they wouldn't kill me."

Laurel: "Put an arrow through them if they could not give a reasonable account for their actions."

What would your characters do if they were in charge of watching a madman?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:09 am
Durriedog says...

"Tie him up good, of course! Watch over him with a bow and arrow, food and drink under his nose. And, of course, a gag ready to pull over his mouth if he gets too crazy." - Aphrodite

"It matters how mad they are. His hands tied together in a locked room would be fine, I guess." - Sam

"Don't be silly. We're all madmen, and all you need is some liquor and a nice elfish cigar!" - Andrew

"Give him to Aphrodite." - Feni

There's a canyon your character's can't hope to jump over which they have to cross, and nothing to make a bridge nearby. What do they do?
{Insert witty and/or memorable movie quotes here} [Give credit so I don't die by lawyer]

{Follow up with mention of worth-while activity that betters the YWS community}

{Insert link to activity}

{Insert well-humoured internet bribery to entice viewers to join in the activity}

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:26 pm
ultraviolet says...

Call up Kaida and Talen of course. ~Arrisa

I have a board. I'll just ride across. ~Penelope

Ditto the board. ~James

If they came across an escaped psycho killer with a chain saw and a hook, what would they do?
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

"The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein