z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:09 pm
PickledChrissy says...

"Brace Takken always acts nice. That's what is so disgusting about him. But I've promised myself that next time I see him I get to put a bullet in his head. And since neither Eric or Jack is going to feel like getting in my way, it is going to be lovely." -Phoenix, Phoenix Inferno.

What would you do if your best friend suddenly went insane and tried to kill you?
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:01 pm
Persistence says...

"I would rip off his head and spit down his neck." - Revelling pirate #4, Mutiny

What would you do if you became permanently invisible?
Deep thoughts remind me of unfinished

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:16 pm
Lefty says...

"I'd fall into a deep depression and think life was over, much like I did when I became blind for a short while. Then I would remember that clothes and paint wouldn't be invisible, and would try to make myself as visible as possible. The best thing? I would be the greatest fighter ever known. They'd never see me coming!"
- Lydia, The Fighter of Aldea

It's pouring rain out and you're ten miles from any known shelter. What do you do?

^^Wow, for any who saw the question before I just fixed it, sorry! It must have autocorrected without me knowing. I've fixed it. Answer on!^^
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:17 am
TriSARAHtops says...

At first I'd probably be very tempted to re-enact the part in Singin' in the Rain where Gene Kelly is, well, singing in the rain. Although if I'm that far from any shelter, I suppose that I wouldn't have a lamppost to dance around. But I can't imagine being all too worried about being caught out in the rain. Assuming I could get reception, I'd probably call someone to come and get me, and just let my mind wander until they turned up. If I was really trapped there, and could contact anyone, I suppose that I'd just walk, make an epic journey out of it.
-Melanie, The Real Thing(working title)

What would you do if you were told you could never return home?
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:12 am
View Likes
Hattable says...

"Wait, really? Suh-weet! I hated that place, never wanna go back there, ever. I kind of have to, but ehhh... *turns to someone on side* Do I really have to? *muffled response* Avery says I have to. Damn... Well, if I didn't, that'd be chill with me. Home sucks. It's really cold there too; I don't like cold, I like toasty places. Ah, snap, toast! Avery, can we go get some toast? *Avery protests* Whatever, shut up, we're going..."
- Jason Volks, (The Misadventures of) Avery Trent

What would you do if citrus suddenly gained sentience and attempted to murder you in a dark alley somewhere?
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:27 am
TheSilverFox says...

"I have a legendary sword and supernatural powers. I would not hesitate to slice this...thing...into pieces. It's safe to say that this citrus fellow doesn't stand a chance. " -Xantheria, (title to be decided at a later time; the story is still in its infancy.)

What would you do if you found out that someone has been poisoning your food in an attempt to murder you?
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:35 am
Lightsong says...

"If it's anything other than nasi lemak, I won't mind much. But if it is - you're in a huge trouble, bro. No one escapes my wrath." - Aiden, When Dream and Reality Collide
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:06 am
Pinkratgirl says...

Lightsong wrote:"If it's anything other than nasi lemak, I won't mind much. But if it is - you're in a huge trouble, bro. No one escapes my wrath." - Aiden, When Dream and Reality Collide

You forgot to put a scenario for people respond to.
"Once upon a time is the beginning of something better."
Tumblr: http://saltikitti.tumblr.com/
Archive of Our Own: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Saltikitti/pseuds/Saltikitti

107 Reviews

Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:36 pm
Persistence says...

I'll ask a question.

What would you do if you were kidnapped by a cannibalistic cult, who give you the choice to join them and eat human, or be their next supper?

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:22 am
Chaser says...

"Option three: eat the cannibals. Yum."

-Jack, Spring-Heel

What would you do if you found yourself involved in a harrowing vehicle chase?
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:09 am
Pinkratgirl says...

"I would trust my driver. I mean, we did hire him in case that ever happened and he knows every shortcut and special route."
- Victor, Royal Lies.
"Once upon a time is the beginning of something better."
Tumblr: http://saltikitti.tumblr.com/
Archive of Our Own: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Saltikitti/pseuds/Saltikitti

107 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:56 am
Persistence says...

@Pinkratgirl you should have asked a question after answering one. That is how this works.

I'll be the one to ask again, then:

What would you do if you just gained consciousness, and found yourself in a sinking car that has already been sinking for so long, that you cannot even see the surface anymore?

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:06 am
Lightsong says...

"Easy. I would synchronize with Scarlet and use our telekinetic power on myself to get out of there." - Merah, Bad Lights, Good Lights

What would you do if you are brought into the Cinderella story?
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

107 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:31 pm
Persistence says...

"I would accept Cinderella's contract, but then I would kill her stepmother for free just because she looked at me funny." - Shad, merc boss.

What would you do with the drunken sailor?

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:08 pm
micamouth says...

Eochaidh: Mm... Whooza drunk? Sorry, I'm not working today. Try tomorrow, I'll be all fixed...

What would you do if your soul was claimed by another person, giving them control over you through blackmail?
formerly Sagitta

It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James