z

Young Writers Society

Name the Character Above You

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:06 pm
Breezy says...

Dana.

A heroin addicted 26-year old man who was (briefly) a teacher. Girlfriend is pregnant. Very kind, but doesn't deal with stress wel at all. Turns anger inward. A good person to talk to who thinks about things deeply.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:29 pm
How2EataRhesus says...

Matthew.

An immature, spoiled fourteen-year-old suburban girl who runs away from home to annoy her parents after being told she can't get a [insert basically useless object here].
'Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.' - Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:57 pm
SeleneForeverDream says...

Christi

An elderly 90-year-old man who is a theft, is clever and has rarely leaves his home, even after his family left or died. He is psychotic and unstable. He has never married and sometimes feels isolated from the outside world.
(I have no clue how I came up with this...)
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:24 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

Reginald. Not sure why. XD

A seven-teen year old boy. He is clever, but is often a bit impulsive. He is very humorous, though his jokes tend to be dark and sarcastic. He has been hurt many times, and is very bitter towards the world.
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 pm
Sinnful says...

Christian. Nice and sort-of ironic. :'D

A ten year old boy who is the adopted son of a lesbian couple, and physically fights bullies almost every day of his life.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:02 pm
Bloo says...

Brandon

An orphan with a server addiction to video game, and stuff like that. He very tall towering over must, though would hurt a fly (out side of a video game).
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:21 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Heath jumped into my mind right away, don't know why but its a pretty cool tough sort of name.

20 year old girl who is living in the San Francisco, California area (maybe in college maybe dropped out not sure). She is pretty normal looking but has an interesting charm and beauty about her. She is a writer and is in love with her best friend but he doesn't know it yet, and she doesn't usually admit it. She could live life alone with her writing perfectly content.
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:26 pm
Bloo says...

Alex

A bar owner. He is pretty kind and gentle, and is most of the time, but when he gets mad you have to watch out for him, because he is armed and dangerous.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

146 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:53 pm

Gary

A seemingly sweet 8-year-old boy who may seem to act like the perfect angel, but grows horns whenever he is alone with his sisters. He's nice when his parents are around, but loves to torment others.
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:10 pm
Bloo says...

Dylan

A nerd who always in the front of the class, hand raised. He is usually picked on by bullies, though he doesn't care, because he knows while he mat be lame now, he will be a bill gates soon, while the cool kids will be chucky cheese waiters.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 am
chipsandguacamollie says...

Spencer

A middle-aged man who is king of a different planet, but humorous and slightly arrogant. He has red-gold hair and a fiery temper.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

-Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring, J. R. R. Tolkien

146 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:02 am

Ray

A women who takes the place of New York socialite as her rich husband pays for whatever her heart desires and buys the finest new gowns from Milan. She always wears flashy jewelry and likes being the center of attention. Her eyes are a deep, fierce blue and she has shiny, auburn hair.
Got YWS?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:15 am
How2EataRhesus says...

Matilda

A six-year-old boy who is a selective mute. He's small, with seemingly blank eyes, although he's actually extremely logical and pretty smart for his age.
'Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.' - Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald

Random avatar

Reviews: 37
Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:38 am
Helpful McHelpfulpants says...

Will.

A clever, sardonic twenty-three-year-old man with red hair, a flat, unrevealing face, and gray eyes who is intent on avenging his father's murder and making reparations for his brother's idiocy by fire and sword, mostly.

39 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 am
Bloo says...

David.

A strong willed man who has a drive to succeed. Even though all his life he has failed, because of his stature, clumsiness and among other things. But you will never catch him down for long, because he always will get back up and into the fight.

I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda