z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game [2]

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:01 am
eldEr says...

Dustmite: "When running away from the authorities, of course! A real meal never tastes better than after you've been on the run for days or weeks on end with nothing to eat but roots, bugs and fried rat."

Shanazel: "Out in the palace garden near sunset. It's beautiful then, and the mood makes the food taste that much better."

Dellan: "Wherever and whenever Shanazel is eating. Her dinner conversations are always the best."

You've been running from whoever is in authority for days. Where would your ideal hiding place be?
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:15 am
Elinor says...

I don't know. I haven't really had reason to think about it. Probably in a place where I'd have access to things like food and shelter but also somewhere where I wouldn't be alone. ~ Thomas

What is your happiest memory?

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:32 am
Ego says...

"...Christmas, 1997. My sister had just been born, and--well, it was the most complete my family had ever been. It wasn't the last time we felt that way, but it was certainly when we most felt that way.
...Also, I got a Nintendo 64. That sh*t was awesome."

--Hunter, Emergence.

If you had to do one favor for one random stranger in the world, what would you do?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:54 am
LunaSkie says...

ummmmmmmm I have no idea whats so ever.... :/
Luna

576 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:08 am
Ego says...

You're supposed to answer as one of your characters, then ask another question so that someone else can answer it as one of their characters ^.^

--D
Got YWS? I do.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 pm
StellaThomas says...

I want to answer this one!

Finn: "Probably research demons, stay in his room and try and exorcise whatever it is that's living inside him."

Luke: "I resent Finn's comment. Um. Buy them a coffee or something, I guess."

Mary: "Oh, I know! I'd pay for one of those really, really fat people to get liposuction. God, they're so gross."

Who would you trust the most in a hanging-off-a-cliff sort of situation?
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

576 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:24 pm
Ego says...

"Currently? Damon. Guy would take a bullet for a stranger. He'd probably let me use his body as a ladder, too. Course, neither the bullet nor the fall would kill him, but you're not supposed to know that. Oops."
--Hunter, Emergence.

Post it notes, writing on your hand, or a personal organizer?
Got YWS? I do.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:50 pm
StellaThomas says...

Finn: "I have a diary. Everything goes in there. It's colour coded. And then I use Post-It notes to remind myself of what's in my diary."

Luke: "I just keep it in my head."

Mary: "It's all on the calendar on my phone."

How often do you brush your teeth?
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:13 pm
eldEr says...

Parker: "Um. Whenever I can, I guess. My dad forgot to bring me a toothbrush at the hospital, so I went like, a week without brushing. Then again, I didn't really eat much, so it doesn't matter, does it?"

Markus: "I brush them whenever my mom forces me to. I don't see much point if they're just going to get dirty again anyways. Plus, toothpaste is nasty stuff man."

Samantha: "As often as humanly possible. With the amount of coffee I drink, at least four times or so a day."

Would you kill a random stranger for no reason in return for a large sum of money?
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:02 am
Elinor says...

Absolutely not. That's completely awful! How could you even ask a question like that? Life is so much more valuable then money. ~ Annie

What are you most grateful for in your life?

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:58 pm
glitterbox says...

Liam: " I guess I don't have much to be grateful for. My life was pretty shitty until not long ago and friends keep slipping away between my fingers. The one thing I'm grateful for, though, is the night Kate found me."
Rosy: " My ability to hide my real emotions. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably not survive."
Luke: "My career. Not many people get to be as successful as I happen to be."

Would you get married to someone you don't love?
The Fabulous Clown's Sister.
I dipped my hand in glitter.
Love has no color, love has no orientation. - Adam Lambert

576 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:26 pm
Ego says...

"Yeah...no. Definitely not. Wouldn't be, ah...oh, to Hell with it. It would be boring as all Hell."
--Hunter, Emergence.

What's your favorite drink? (beverage, alcoholic, or otherwise.)
Got YWS? I do.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:02 pm
Rosendorn says...

"Ice water from the North. Or anything that doesn't alter my magic, really." ~Kerani

"Wine." ~Deven

"Saffron tea." ~Ranya

"Orange and cinnamon tea, and milk. Only thing to keep my strength up when working." ~Natum

"Milk." ~Hasin

"Water from the lake's grove." ~Akmal

What has disrupted your day?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:22 pm
StellaThomas says...

[From the day I'm currently writing]

Luke: "Nothing so far today, though the past week's been disrupted by the small problem of seeing dead bodies that aren't actually there."

Finn: "Good lord, everything. Mary's really bugging me, I want to throw something at her. And now for some reason Luke's mad at me and I've no idea why. I mean, it's not like I stayed up all night for him or anything. I'm exhausted too, guess that's throwing me off."

Mary: "Finn's being such a b****. It'd be fine if I knew why, but I haven't even done anything wrong! I love her so much, but she does have such bad moodswings... Oh, and all that Business homework, God, that's going to take me forever."

Do you sleep well, or enough?

576 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:00 pm
Ego says...

"*bursts into laughter*"--Hunter, Emergence.

"He doesn't get much sleep. I don't think I've seen him get more than a couple hours at a time...and the last time was when he took the butt of a shotgun to the back of his head. Knocked 'im senseless for a while."--Mike Reynolds LAPD, Emergence.

What's your favorite cut of steak?
Got YWS? I do.

Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox