z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game [2]

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:59 am
Wiggy says...

Ach, yes! I can dance up a mean Irish jig, but Patrick's a grand sight better than me. But sporting? *winks* Poor Bridget--she gets it from me more than she deserves, the poor lass!

-Fineena

P.S. I'M BACK!!!!! Mwhahahaha! :twisted:

What's your favorite book and why?
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:22 am
Sam says...

The Odyssey of Homer. The idea of returning home and vanquishing enemies in a picaresque manner sounds grand. Sleeping with a goddess wouldn't be too bad, either.. - Luke

Alice in Wonderland. Oh, I love it...I don't know why. Probably because it doesn't pretend to be anything more than a silly child's tale. - Adelais

The Iliad. But you know what book I hate? Jane Eyre. That bloody Mr. Snobbish Prat should have loved her from the start- but no, no, they always go for the flashy ones first *mutters*. - Lieutenant

What are your thoughts on blood?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:24 am
Emerson says...

It always makes me want to throw up, but there isn't much I can do about it when you're around it most of the day. - Armin

It's only bothersome if it gets to the point where you can't wash it out of your clothes. - Ludger

I'd... prefer not to see any. - Hedwig

What bothers you most about people you've just met?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1258 Reviews

Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:35 am
Sam says...

"No...no...say something in British!" - Luke

The fact that I tend to meet intensely beautiful people and I am a bit of an ogler. ...but of course, I brought that on myself. Ish. - Adelais

People tend to talk about my father. It's annoying. - Liberty

Do all men clap each other on the shoulder and all of that? It's alarming. - Lieutenant

Are you a hugger?

- Demetri Martin

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:38 am
Emerson says...

Am I a... what!? - Ludger

I suppose if the time calls for it, and I know the person. If they are family. Otherwise, I usually wouldn't. - Armin

Not very often. Or very little. Hugs are strange? Perhaps I've never had a chance to see if I am a "hugger" or not. - Hedwig

Do you have an accent? If so, what kind/from where? Do people make fun of you for it?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:51 am
View Likes
logosgal says...

Well, if you ask a British person, then I would have an American accent, I guess. It's not an accent around here, though. ~Curt

I speak Dragon with a Phidi accent, and English with an American accent, but those are both pretty standard with all the people I know, so I've never been teased for either. ~Kallias

What is your take on modern technology?
Home is where the books are.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:40 am
Firearris says...

I think it is fine, however, I have been locked up too long so I can't say on modern technology. ~ Beth

I don't know. ~ Susan

Are you in a prison?
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:09 am
gyrfalcon says...

"Currently? No." ~Danteel

"Um...no. Never have been." ~Tannar

"Not at the moment." ~Cirio

what would you sacrifice for your freedom if you were a slave or prisoner?
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:15 am
Firearris says...

I am a prisoner, and I think I would sacrifice everything except for Susan, she is my only real family. ~ Beth

I don't think I have anything to sacrifice, if I did I probably would not sacrifice it. ~ Susan

Have you ever felt sorry for your attacker?
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:15 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"I guess I really should have felt sorry for Dosh...but all things considered, I really didn't. Still don't. Even though he was totally crazy. Did once feel a little sorry for Karoon, if only 'cause he and I are/were in similar situations." ~Tannar

"Only when I know what a fool they are for challenging me. Which is most of the time." ~Danteel

"Never. They attack me, they get what's coming, which is normally very unplesant nightmares for the rest of their lives." ~K'ratcha

"Sometimes, but not very often. Certainly never for the boys who took my eye." ~Cirio

if your arch enemy truly had a change of heart and wanted to join your side, would you accept them?
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:22 pm
Ego says...

"Truly? Somehow I seriously doubt that he ever would; Mal suffers from Anti-Social Personality Disorder--at least, he would if he were human--though it seems he actually revels in the torture of others. But that's not the question, is it? *laughs* Yes, if he "truly" had a change of heart and would join me, he would be more help alive than dead. He's crazy good with his knife. Fast little fucker.

--Hunter

Scariest creature of fantasy?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:38 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

Marc: "Writhes. Definitely Writhes. Although I know from personal experience that they are not fantasy creatures."

Vanessa: "Agreed."

Jake: "Yeah, Writhes or Eaters."

What's your favorite song and why?
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

1258 Reviews

Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:30 am
Sam says...

"Chicago" by Sufjan Stevens. In a world of meaningless, obscene lyrics featuring 'hoes' and 'pimps', Stevens paints a picture of a hippie exodus chronicling his quest for meaning. The instrumentation is unique and memorable and leaves the listener feeling renewed and full of hope. - Sukie

"Makes Me Wonder" by Maroon 5. - Carl

*narrow eyes* You're into narrow artless radio, too? I thought you were better than that.

*shrug* It, uhm...has a good beat? And his voice is kind of sexy.

You've fallen vicitm to the opiate of the masses, CarlDarling. Pop music. There is no hope for you now.

___

"Stairway to Heaven". It just keeps building, you know? Crazy. I love Zeppelin. - Daniel

"Shut Up and Drive", by Rihanna. It's what I say to Chad all of the time. - Ashley

God, you're hilarious.- Laura

I know. Right?

___

Do you "get" high art?

- Demetri Martin

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:56 am
Ego says...

"Would that be...art while high, or "high class" art? Either way, the answer is the same. Art is art--it's about the thoughts you inspire, not the thoughts behind it. So yeah, I'd say I get it."--Hunter

If you met up with one of the famous movie serial killers in an alley, which would you be most scared of?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:49 am
Bella says...

"Nothing. A serial killer in mortal, remember?" ~ Tearlach

"The fact that I am most likely about to die...duh!" ~ Jeremy

"Death! I'm not afraid of death! I'm just not ready to go on a date with it yet...." ~Melania

*What would you do if you found yourself locked in a padded room?*
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain