z

Young Writers Society

What would YOU do?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:22 am
fluteluvr77 says...

I would try to see if he's joking. If he's serious, I'd laugh and take it as a joke anyway, then go home and cry/whine to my friends about it.

What would you do if you liked a guy for a really long time, and you're good friends with him, and he tells you that he likes your best friend?
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:17 am
chipsandguacamollie says...

I'd probably just smile and pretend it didn't matter, then go home and mope by myself. I'd explain my feelings to my best friend, and hope she wouldn't date him. Maybe at some later point I'd tell him how I felt...

What would you do if you fell in love with someone halfway across the world over the internet?
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

-Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring, J. R. R. Tolkien

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:19 pm
Banango Cheesecake says...

I would whack myself in the head, tell myself to get a grip and ban myself from the internet.

What would you do if you killed someone who trusted you?
Why do I keep having this scary nightmare...The one where I went mad and killed you with my own hands.

-Loyal AS fan-

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:46 am
Lil_Pau says...

I would go mad. :P

What would you do if you were listening to your iPod and suddenly it exploded?
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:55 am
Banango Cheesecake says...

Be stunned to silence for a while, before realizing what just happened. And then I'll call Apple/go to the nearest iStore and demand an explanation for what just happened.

What would you do if you were made to swim in an alligator/crocodile infested swamp?
Why do I keep having this scary nightmare...The one where I went mad and killed you with my own hands.

-Loyal AS fan-

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:37 am
BlueShift says...

I will refuse! :O

What will you do if you found out your father was a criminal mastermind?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:16 pm
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

I wouldn't be surprised at all. I would nod my head and ask to be excused to my room. I have my own life, you know! (:

What would you do if your dog started talking anf turned out to be an alien who has come to Earth to destroy the world? Well, except for YWS users of course. (:
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:32 pm
Shauni says...

Well, I forced [i]almost[i/i] everyone of my interest to join YWS and leave the other to their own luck.
I know... I mean ;)

[b]What would you do if you were left on a desert island with only a knife with you?[b]

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:30 am
Octave says...

Uhm...I'd use it to defend myself from wild animals while I go off to pick some fruits to eat.

What would you do if you woke up one day to find yourself married to some fictional character? (with no recollection as to how you've got there, and no, this isn't your favorite character.)
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Sat May 09, 2009 9:27 am
Lil_Pau says...

I'd yell: "What the hell!?" (oooh that rhymes XD)

What would you do if you came home and found the Twilight characters partying in your living room?
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Reviews: 3
Sun May 10, 2009 5:31 pm
girlanachronism says...

Turn around and run.

What would you do if you inherited an amusement park?
"And in these moments I swear we were infinite."
The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Reviews: 2
Sun May 10, 2009 9:45 pm
carino says...

Hm. Probably become a reclusive millionaire. And have occasional midnight amusement park parties with all of my friends.

What would you do if they stopped making M'n'm's?

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Fri May 15, 2009 9:42 pm
MagnusBane says...

I think my brain would probably melt.

What would you do if you saw a ghost when you were home all alone? And I'm not talking Casper, I'm talking a severed head ghost moaning "REVENGE."
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Sat May 16, 2009 1:18 am
200397 says...

I'd move out before the ghost could even say "REVENGE."

What would you do if you knew your house was going to be hit by a meteorite and you had one minute to take anything you needed?

~Sunny

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat May 16, 2009 4:50 pm
MagnusBane says...

I'd grab the dog, the cat and as many of my writing notebooks as I could and run.

What would you do if you had a fairy godmother who would grant all of your wishes?
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

"I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life"
— ShadowVyper