z

Young Writers Society

What would YOU do?

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:56 pm
Octave says...

I would ask them why they terrorized the place, what they opposed and why they retired.

You find yourself in a room with a big red button and a man. The man tells you that if you push the button a random person on earth will die but you'll get a billion dollars for pushing it, will you push the button? (My friend asked me this once)
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:02 am
200397 says...

No. At least, I'd like to think I wouldn't. I'm a firm believer in not doing things for money, and I think I'd be okay with not pushing the button, saving a life, and losing the money. :)

What would you do if you woke up one morning and found that you had a wife/husband and nine kids that weren't there when you went to sleep?

~Sunny

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:46 am
Maya says...

I would say....wow, we were busy last night!

Haha

If you were caught in a flood and holding hands with a member of your family and your best friend but could only save one of them...which would you choose? Family or friend?

(This happened in Thailand a while ago. A mother had to choose which of her two sons to hold on to, imagine that! I think both survived in the end though so that's good)

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 pm
Lilicia says...

I would grab my family member's hand and tell them to hold onto my best friend. That way, family comes first, but my best friend would be saved too!
Ha ha, genius :)

What would you do if you woke up next to a huge, poisonous snake?
“Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.”

~Hans Christan Andersen

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:57 pm
bbqueen says...

Scream! Maybe pass out...
What would you do if your sibling was famous?

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:22 pm
MagnusBane says...

Stay in the background and pretty much just leave her alone. Who wants to be chased by paparazzi?

What would you do if you were trapped in a horror movie?
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:33 am
pudin.junidf says...

Scream, scream, scream and try to find a way out.

What would you do if you were stuck in your teens forever?
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:42 pm
Pretty Crazy says...

Take my time and do everything I always wanted to do. (Like go to Disney World! :elephant: )

If you were stranded on a desert island what would you to choose: a little raft, or enough food/water to last for a long time?
Looking for someone who won't disappoint you?
Look to Jesus.:)

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:43 pm
roon says...

I'd choose the edible raft... it's edible right?

You have the chance to see into the future and see either the love of your life, or what career you will have, which do you choose to see?
The worst tragedy for a poet is to be admired through being misunderstood.

~ Jean Cocteau

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:59 pm
YodelingVet1 says...

Career.

If you had to have a thousand dogs, what breed would you choose?
I should get a plot of land- about a mile long, an inch wide. Yessiree, my very own spaghetti farm.
--Garfield

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:36 pm
bbqueen says...

Yorkies (I would name one Mr. Famous after Audrey Hepburn's Yorkie)
What you do if you were stuck in a really bad musical?
There's something delicious about writing those first few words of a story. Miss Potter

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:42 pm
YodelingVet1 says...

Hop off of the side of the stage and find my family in the audience and sit with them.

What would you do if you were in a parade riding on a pink elephant? :elephant:
I should get a plot of land- about a mile long, an inch wide. Yessiree, my very own spaghetti farm.
--Garfield

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:44 pm
wolf4 says...

I'd start dancing on the pink elephant!:)

What would you do if you had to choose between your best friend and your biggest crush?
Don't follow in my footsteps. I run into walls.

Sometimes, it's best not to question your friends. Just help them dump the body into the river.

Even if the voices aren't real, they have pretty good ideas.

Writing isn't an excuse for insanity. It's a reason.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:27 am
Silversun says...

I'd like to think I'd chose my best friend. But if my biggest crush was my best friend then I wouldn't really have a problem. :)

What would you do if your biggest crush fell in love with your best friend, and your best friend fell in love with your biggest crush?
Have you ever smelled sunshine? Have you tasted the color orange? I know how you can... post880303.html#p880303

This is a gift. It comes with a price.
Who is lamb and who is the knife?
-Florence and the Machine

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:29 am
MagnusBane says...

I'd swallow down my anger and hope that my best friend gets over the guy soon. I wouldn't want to lose my best friend over something so dumb. Friends are for forever - a crush lasts a couple months at the most.

You're standing in line at a store and the guy in front of you drops his wallet and walks away. No one's watching. Do you pocket the wallet or chase after the guy and return it to him?
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight