z

Young Writers Society

Title Feedback

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:41 am
Twit says...

A very witty, funny story about a student at somewhere really posh - like Oxford or Cambridge, and is an account of the weird things that happen, and the eccentric traditions of the colleges. I'd probably pick it up and flick through.

After Echo
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:47 pm
Chloe(: says...

A love story, takes place in the 1600's. A little boring, but maybe that's just 'cause I'm not a fan of Historical fiction.

The World We Don't Walk On
Formerly known as Vivacious.

Full of Cliches:a challenge to see who can write a piece with the most cliches.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:20 am
chipsandguacamollie says...

Fantasy about another planet, similar to Earth, but somehow different. I can't really elborate more than that. Sounds sort of creepy though.

The Color of Daffodils
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

-Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring, J. R. R. Tolkien

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:52 pm
Chloe(: says...

You nearly have it right!

Anyway
It seems like a sci-fi or legend romance. One of the characters is very romantic.

I Finally Realized
Formerly known as Vivacious.

Full of Cliches:a challenge to see who can write a piece with the most cliches.

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:16 am
View Likes
Gahks says...

It seems like some kind of philosophical novel like Life of Pi.

The Kindness of Strangers
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner.

Do you do poetry? Check out Poetry Inspiration over in Groups!

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:45 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

Sounds like it could either very literary or very creepy, horror-esque. :) I like it.

RED INK
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

Reviews: 4
Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:09 am
Dr.Awesome says...

A little creepy, sounds horror or thrillerish; but could it possibly be romance?

I am the Doorway
I have a P.h.D. in awesomeness!

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 07, 2009 9:14 pm
Twit says...

Sounds weird and not quite right. Maybe a romance, or a horror? I don't think I'd pick it up, it doesn't sound right. Although I might look at the cover art and blurb.

Thank You For Cleaning My Toilet
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Thu May 07, 2009 9:22 pm
Esmé says...

Contemporary. For teens. Deffinitely now fantasy, or sci-fi, perhaps a romance of some kind with a highschool setting. I don't think I'd take another look at it basing on the title alone, though, if only because my associations don't entirely match my booklikes.

His Majesty's His Grandpappa's Will

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Thu May 07, 2009 9:31 pm
Blink says...

A little awkwardly put, but if it's what you want, I'd say a kind of literal story with regards to gaining the throne, or a kind old man who makes her granddaughter go on adventures. For teens. I don't know. I think it's a story with so many possibilities; humour, serious, but I'd say realistic.

Little Redbreast
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun May 10, 2009 12:00 pm
WaterVyper says...

Hm, it sounds like a story about ideas and morals, and a whole lot of adventure. A dark thriller, probably psychological.

End the Sanity
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

Reviews: 2
Sun May 10, 2009 10:17 pm
carino says...

Hm. Sounds like it could be quite fourth-dimensional...

Something about a revolution, I'd think. A few people who want things to change.

Paper Mannequins.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Wed May 20, 2009 1:22 am
Bickazer says...

A rather creepy fantasy in an urban/contemporary setting, about a doll's house maybe, or some sort of magical manipulation.

The End of Time
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Thu May 21, 2009 12:38 am
200397 says...

Science fiction, in which the world (or worlds) are in jeapordy, and it's up to the protagonist to literally save it. I don't know if it would have aliens in it, but maybe. *shrug*

The Rainless Year

~Sunny

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 21, 2009 2:57 pm
Twit says...

I don't know, it seems like it could be about anything. Definitely set in America, with a teenage or preteen girl as the M/C. I'm thinking dust and sun with flies in -- quite nice, actually, but I probably wouldn't pick it up.

Murphy Rising.

#TNT

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year