z

Young Writers Society

Answering machines

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:32 am
Shafter says...

Shauna to Brenna:
Hello, Ms. Brenna, my name isn't Vana. This is Shauna from the Inn of the Black Tiger. I believe you left your clarinet reed in here yesterday and I just wanted to let you know. You can come back to claim it anytime. Good-bye, and have a lovely, jerk-free day! *BEEP*

Jaikal's answering machine:
Hello, you've reached the answering machine of... well, I won't say my name just in case you're an assasin or someone I previously captured and now you're out of prison... Anyway, you know who this is if you're a business contact, so leave a short message detailing who you are and who you want me to hunt. I don't murder, but everything else is open to discussion. I'll call you back. *BEEP*
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:03 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Jyace-Yeah about that business contact...I think I accidently bludgeoned him on the head. It was a mistake of course but I think you should pick up that package he had in his coat...it smells rank. I'll leave it at the bakery in town.

Ruth's Answering Machine

This is a complete waste of time, no one I know even owns a phone let alone one of these contraptions. In any case, leave a message. Oh and if this is Asenath, get the hell away from Thomas!
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:27 am
Myth says...

Brenna to Ruth: I have someone called Asenath here. Please take him away, I find him quite annoying.

Monessa: Now it is my turn. I'm not used to these human machines, I prefer my fireflies and if you don't leave a polite message you'll be sorry. *grins*
.: ₪ :.

'...'

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:08 pm
Tinkerbell says...

"Hi.... hello?......Can you hear me?........ HELLO?.... is there anyone there?.... hello?... hee hee only joking, stop talking to this recorded message and leave a message after the tone.. BEEP!"
The show must go on- Moulin Rouge

72 Reviews

Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:45 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Deelia I suppose you feel proud now to know that I responded? Tch, how high school are you?[/b]

Jyace's Answering Machine

Hey, Jyace here. Leave a message after the tone. Oh and if you're calling because Deelia inflicted some kind of harm on your person, she's not here. Really. Stop calling. Just, stop calling. Thanks.
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
just call me shameless.

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:34 am
Shafter says...

Daekom: Oh. Never mind then. I'll stop calling.

Kauvin's answering machine
Good day t'ya, this be the answerin' machine of Kauvin of Calaron. I'm out in the fields right now, so if ya wanta leave me a message, I'd be happy to call ya later... as soon as my writer tells me how this machine thing works. 'Bye. *BEEP*
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:41 am
Poor Imp says...

Tov -- Hell. You know, prank calls aren't as fun when you don't pick up? Not that I was going to. Right?

Piers' Answering Machine (that would be, I suppose, if he had one...)

All right...it's got to be identified, I guess, or it's useless. Not that it's a bloody lot of use now. You've reached Piers Resk. Leave a message and some way of contacting you if need something.

Go to Hell if you're Tov.
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:51 am
Fand says...

[Ooookay so I get the game now. Sorry!]

Chin -- Tov? Can't say I know him. Can't say I want to now. Anyway, wrong number I s'pose. Cheers!

Chin's answering machine -- Hi. Bye. Oh yes, and this is Chin.
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:19 am
MiwaKi says...

Fand wrote:Chin's answering machine -- Hi. Bye. Oh yes, and this is Chin.

"This is Captain Kitagawa... I heard someone at this number might have some information regarding the organized criminal syndicates in the area. If that's true, please call me at _____________. Don't call the office. I won't be there."

Kitagawa's machine: -beep- It's Kitagawa. I'm out working right now. Call me back at this number, not at the office. Nobody will answer it... It's not like the police in this city are actually interested in working..."
-Ki

"It's a truly rare man in this world, who can forgive those who hate him so easily from his heart. I wish they were all like you." - Old Man, KNF

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:07 am
Wiggy says...

That was a mighty quick message!
-Fineena

Fineena's Message

What is this thing? Ach, it doesn't matter. So, hello! If you're Irish, that's grand, and you gain brownie points with me. If not *cough*if you're English*cough*, then don't bother leaving anything. I'll attack you. *BEEP*
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

820 Reviews

Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:32 pm
Myth says...

Brenna to Fineena: Well... I'm not English or Irish but Brenna is an Irish name, right?

Monessa: I'll crush you and this device if another stupid message is left.

'...'

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:28 pm
Fand says...

Charlie Foss: ...Um. Ow?

Marcy's message: Obviously I'm not here. Or maybe -- just maybe -- I hate you and am screening calls. Yes, Lex, I am talking to you. Stop calling me, you idiot.
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

820 Reviews

Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:32 pm
Myth says...

Monessa to Marcy: Marcy, Marcy, Marcy. Hmm... Saying that name three times actually sounds quite rude.

Brenna: I was here, now I'm not. Oh, if you're returning lost property then please leave your name and address (you will have to pay for any damages!)

'...'

72 Reviews

Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:30 pm
luna_the_shiekah says...

Warrior- Oh then never mind, I think this is actually mine.

Thomas's Answering Machine

Thomas here. Leave a message. And Ms. Henderson, you can stop rallying the village to give me meals. I'm 18 now, I don't really need to be the poor orphan forever do I?
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
just call me shameless.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:57 pm
deleted6 says...

Richard Piralla "I'm sorry i must have wrong number."

Richard: Hello if you get no answer there is two reasons, either i'm busy with my duties as a rebel leader, or i'm dead."
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore