z

Young Writers Society

Answering machines

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:56 am
Elelel says...

Sally to Jaikal: I'm Pain and I luuuuuuurve you! *muffled laughter* My voice is a little different because ... uh ... I have a ... um ... a ... cold? Yes, I have a cold. Come meet me tonight. I won't stand you up. Promise.

Sorry about Sally. She can be a bit silly. And rather unsubtle.

Sally's answering machine: Hi! This is the Semmel house, but none of us are hear right now. If you're calling for Valerie can you please state clearly whether you are male or female, and if you are male whether you would call yourself hot. Mum wants to know which calls not to pass on. Thanks! BEEP.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:29 pm
Shafter says...

Jaikal to Sally:
You are dead. Dead. I will slice your throat. I will stop your heart. You are dead. *click*

Myron to Sally:
Good day, this is Myron. I am male, and I am also incredibly hot. Call me. *pause. Bursts out laughing* Sorry, wrong number. I just couldn't resist. Bye! *click*

Kazamir's answering machine:
This is the voicemail of Kazamir, repeatedly decorated chief general of Naryen-Mair. I'm probably off fighting bitters battles with courage and honor right now, and if you wish to contact me, leave a message after the beep. Long live the emperor! *BEEP*
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:04 pm
Jetman123 says...

Seth to Kazamir:
"Uhhhh... okay, this is weirder than everything else I've ever said or done in the past month. And that is saying A LOT. *uncomfortable silence* Justin is going to kill me. Errr, good luck with your... Crusade or whatever. Bye."

Holly to Kazamir:
"Hi there Cheif General, I know we might not see each other much in the next few days, but in any case, if you do, could you PLEASE pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming? Please? Okay, that's all, bye." *click*

Seth's Answering Machine:
"Hey, you're calling but I'm not picking up. I'm probably out doing things that I still can't quite beleive I'm doing. I also probably violated ten copyrights while you're listening to this recording. Such is my life. Leave a message."

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:09 pm
Myth says...

Monessa to Seth: *chants and draws signs* Hah! You won't be bothering me again!

Brenna: You probably will never hear from me but go ahead and leave a message, someone might pick up.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

55 Reviews

Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:17 am
Shafter says...

Jether to Brenna: Hey, I think I know you! You're the one in the story my writer was editing, aren't you? Hey, that's cool! Although it's really not nice of you to leave such an unfriendly message, are you lonely sometimes? Because I've heard that people who are lonely sometimes shove people away because-- (Answering machine cuts him off)

Avanmore's answering machine
Greetings, unknown caller. At the moment I'm probably fencing with the emperor, foiling an assasination attempt, or testing my luck with Power far beyond my comprehension. Leave a message after the tone, and if I'm still alive I will make every attempt to return your call. *Chime*
Got YWS?

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:02 pm
Chairman says...

Donald to Avanmore:[b] Good morning. I suppose you are a good friend of Sunny Atoll? Yes? Or are you aquaintances of the U.N. No? Okay, I suppose you are wasting my time.

[b]Donald's Answering Machine
My Salutuations. Donald Lizard is now currently joing political meetings, or is in battle in a place without reliable means of communication. Dial later. I will try to receive your message within all means.

820 Reviews

Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:20 pm
Myth says...

Brenna: Hey, sunshine. You forgot your papers.

Monessa: I'm in the library, if you wait another hour I can get back to you. But I'll have to find a way to get this thing to stop beeping.

'...'

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:05 pm
Fan says...

Seth: Ehol, if you don't understand ignore me.

Answearing machine: Hello, this is the answearing machine of Seth Ranlais. I am not currently here, and if the guards ask where I was, I was here.

820 Reviews

Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:10 pm
Myth says...

Monessa to Answering Machine: I'm not lying for anyone.

Brenna: If you're Shafter then um.. please help me get Myth. Anyone else, feel free to leave a message or my clarinet, I've misplaced it somewhere...

'...'

55 Reviews

Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:45 pm
Shafter says...

Jether to Brenna: Salutations, Brenna! Well, I'm not Shafter, but I do have access to quite a lot of her thoughts and I'll tell her to find Myth for you. What's the matter, your writer not writing you? Oh gosh, I have the exact same problem, in fact right now my writer isn't writing a single thing about me, she's concentrating on Émon and Avanmore and Eiamar and all those fancy-shmancy people and-- (Answering machine cuts him off)

Kirt's personal answering machine: Okay, I don't know how you got ahold of this number, but if you don't identify yourself as one of my friends, I'm not calling you back. *pause* Unless, of course, you're Mother. Yes, Mother, I have been washing every day. *BEEP*
Got YWS?

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:52 pm
tinny says...

Ket to Kirt: So this is what happnes if you punch in random numb- What? Oh, well, I don't think I'm one of your friends, and I'm pretty sure I'm not your mother. But I still got to waste a few second of your life. HA!

Wires: Yes. This is Wires. Now, tell me what you want before I decide that I need your eyes and liver. *BEEP*
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

820 Reviews

Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:56 pm
Myth says...

Brenna: I'd like to keep all my 'parts', thank you.

Monessa: If you've lost anything, it means I've been in your house. And you won't be getting it back, so hang up.

'...'

55 Reviews

Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:36 pm
Shafter says...

Narvik to Monessa:
Ah, I see. Well then. *Hangs up*

Narvik's answering machine:
Hello, you know who you've reached. If you're a customer, press one. If you're a friend, press two. If you're a relative, hang up. And if you're one of those people from the past I want to forget, then press three and dial in the recognition code. *sigh* Hope you're a friend... *BEEP*
Got YWS?

820 Reviews

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:14 am
Myth says...

Monessa: Wait... So you're not Sebastian? *hangs up*

Brenna: Hello. If you're that Jether person here is some advice: Use shorter sentences. You won't get cut o---[Machine cuts her off]

'...'

55 Reviews

Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:04 am
Shafter says...

Jaist to Brenna:
Well, I see your method works. I shall inform Jether. [Machine almost cuts him off]

Terian's answering machine:
Good day to you, friend, you've reached the answering machine of Terian, Prince of Ralaif-Avin. I'm out riding my panther right now, so if you want to leave a message for me, press one, and if you want to leave a message for my panther Raven, press two. Have a lovely, death-free day. *Chime*
Got YWS?

I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper