z

Young Writers Society

name association

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:43 am
Avens Dolor says...

Flapper. Golden skin and trademark white/silver dress. Hair is dark and bobbed. Believes strongly in women's suffrage and other women's rights. Opinionated. Quick temper. Always speaks her mind.

Hugo Temps (Male characters appear to be underrepresented here ;) )

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:42 pm
Gahks says...

20s, blond, temperamental. Has very black-and-white opinions; not afraid to speak his mind.

Rob Russell and Megan Humphries. (Russell is a senior detective and Humphries is his junior partner.)
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner.

Do you do poetry? Check out Poetry Inspiration over in Groups!

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:06 pm
Sorsha2 says...

Hm. Well the person above me gave me too much info when they weren't supposed to...? Kind of killed it for me because now I have this older, balding, broody male cop in my head with his younger, but nonetheless tempermental sidekick.

D'aurzio Rayze (male)

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:10 am
W says...

D'aurizo Rayze sounds like it came straight out of Final Fantasy X! It makes me think of something mystic, and magical, like a sharp mountain breeze. It sounds cool either way.

Platinum J. Royal
el oh el

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:32 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

Some big wig business man whos balding and gray, but has millions. Never without a suit and tie, preferably on the gray/siilver scale.

Ara Paige Kaffman.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:09 am
StolenHearts. says...

It sounds like a hunter of some kind, she could be a vampire hunter stuck in her teenage years. Historical maybe or part of the revolution I'm sure she could be something else but, that's what I think of when i see the name.

Alora J. Valdrez

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:16 am
Carlito says...

hmmm...some kind of guy in a big mythical world, possibly the mentor type person or the MC

Tori Shipmen
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

41 Reviews

Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:26 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

A girl who lives in california who wants a puppy, but her parents won't let her.....

Emery Carlos Lander
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:02 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Emery seems like a the kind of boy who the popular girls throw them selfs over and then he decides to date the nerd with top grade in science.

Christine Dawlry
Living in a tower

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:36 am
Bickazer says...

A popular, active cheerleader--basically good-natured but ditzy and airheaded.

Jill Edwards
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:44 pm
x0xGilmore Girliex0x says...

Hmm... kind of reminds of a teacher. One that is very intuitive and abstract and knows everything about her students. The kind of teacher you could have deep conversations with and she still wouldn't judge you. I also associate the phrase, "Only you know what you should do next. Do whatever feels right to you. I trust you'll make the right decision." with her.

Tilda McAdams
"... and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, " (Hebrews 12:1)

"This race: if you are in it, do your best to win it."
-The Amazing Aaron!

41 Reviews

Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

She seems like a the quirky artist type with red curly hair and coke bottle glasses. She makes all her jewelry and loves paint stained overalls.

Paige Kathleen Norris.
-Alex Gaskarth

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:09 am
W says...

The girl that dosen't really do much and just melds into the backroud with her group of friends.

W Clarissa Lucksphere
el oh el

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:55 pm
Bickazer says...

An adventurous woman, maybe with a background in intelligence (you know, as a secret agent) who's since left and has started a business of her own. And by "business", I mean...basically an excuse to adventure. I see a cheerful, independent woman eager to seek new mysteries and never able to stay still for long.

Alexander Jonathan Finley IV
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:59 pm
Esmé says...

Either some royal or a person who had a mother "ever reluctant to face reality".

Anata Halena Ileatas.

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak