Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:44 am
sabradan says...

"Depends on the kind," Ari says. "What kind were you able to nab?" He asks the kid. "Theres a little beach snack shop and 'grocer' down on the beach near the north end. We can get some stuff there," Ari said again, making quotation marks with his fingers when he said "grocer". He began walking down to the semi secret place on the beach that only he and few other people knew about.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Reviews: 32
Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:47 am
J. Wilder says...

The blond boy grins.

"Crown Royal, baby. I don't do the cheap stuff."

He bobs his head to the music. Definitely buzzed.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:50 am
Areida says...

The sun has almost disappeared. The girl is getting antsy. Is it worth is? Yes. No. Sort of. Maybe a little. Probably not.

Her head is starting to buzz. She takes a last sip of her beer and sets in the sand, feeling a little dizzy as she straightens back up. She wants to do something stupid.

"You guys want to swim?" she asks, though everyone there knows it's too cold to swim.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

147 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:50 am
sabradan says...

"Good job, my freind. Very good job." Ari says euphorically, as he walks and the others follow him.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:53 am
Shadow Knight says...

The young man looks out to sea, and says half to himself
"It's been a long time since I last went swimming"
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

Random avatar

Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:54 am
J. Wilder says...

"Hell yes!" (<--he says this right after the girl suggests swimming)

The blond boy is practically jumping in excitement--and intoxication. He takes off his shirt and heads toward the water. His back has a large, colorful tattoo of a red European dragon. He pours whiskey into his mouth.

147 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:00 am
sabradan says...

"If you guys wait for ten minutes more, I promise you the best swimming, and anything else this beach has to offer, you've ever had," he said proudly. He kept walking, adjusting his rifle on its sling as he walked.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:03 am
J. Wilder says...

The blond boy smiles. He seems curious as to where Ari is taking them. Since he's near the front of the group, he's walking backwards now, in order to be able to see everybody else. He stops for a moment to drain the drink in his right hand, then looks around in vain for somewhere to put the glass. He decides just to keep carrying it. Meanwhile he tries to flip the whiskey bottle like a bartender, and fails. He picks it back up.

147 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:07 am
sabradan says...

"Hey, man, I forgot your name, sorry," Ari begins to the blonde haired boy. He continues, "Ya got anything left in there?" he too turns backwards, and slows his pace so the others could catch up. He sometimes forgot his high level of physical fitness, after being in the paratroopers for a year, he had begun to take his fitness level for granted.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:10 am
J. Wilder says...

"I never told you my name." About the whiskey, he adds, "Yeah, lots."

He holds out the bottle to give it to Ari.

147 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:14 am
sabradan says...

"Well, you wanna tell me?" Ari asks slightly perturbed, but more embarrassed than anything. He unscrews the top of the whiskey bottle and takes a swig. "Ah, thanks. Thats some high quality whiskey there," Ari says, slowing down even more waiting for the rest of the group to catch up. "C'mon, slowpokes!" He yells, jokingly towards the group of stragglers behind him. Ari turns to the blonde kid and says, "I wonder why they can't keep up with me, but you can. Am I walking THAT fast?" He asks.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:15 am
Areida says...

The girl's head is starting to buzz. She's not used to drinking, having only done it twice before.

"You guys are gonna fall," she says of the boys walking backwards, starting to giggle. The alcohol is kicking in.

Forgetting she's wearing a skirt, Ivy takes a few running steps and turns a fast cartwheel, the white skirt flashing her underwear for a split second before she lands upright again. She tugs at her hairtie that is holding her hair in a neat braid, and shakes her head so her dark waves come free.

She spins twice, arms outstretched.

"Not too fast for me," she says to Ari in a singsong voice.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:17 am
J. Wilder says...

"It's Joshua Baldwin," the boy says when asked his name.

(Just so you guys know...this is not his name [so that's why I'm not going to refer to him as Joshua]. He's a good liar, though, so have your characters assume that is his name.)

He shrugs when asked about the walking speed.

"I ain't gonna fall."

147 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:21 am
sabradan says...

Ari notices the rest of the group is starting to catch up, so he turns around, and says over his shoulder "C'mon guys, this way," as he veers off the path, and turns to a rocky outcrop near the edge of the beach and begins to climb.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac