Reviews: 531
Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:42 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

Bah humbug. - Regan

That I'm a living one, my good fellow. - Henry

How do you feel about dead bodies?
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:49 am
Sam says...

*shrug* - The Entirety of Squad Thirteen, Excluding Stuart

Dunno...they're still a bit scary, you know? With their eyes open and blood out of their gobs and all of that? I don't like 'em, bring dimes with me everytime we're through a field. - Stuart

Oh, uhm. *cringe*- Upton

Personally? I don't like them so much; I went to my grandfather's funeral when I was a boy and the sight of the body scared me half to death myself- rather a good thing we were in a mortuary. - Mr. Smart

Is there such a thing as justified murder?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:56 am
JC says...

Yes. -Jamie [POD]

What's your biggest weakness?
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:22 am
Twit says...

"I don't have any!" ~Fal

"Ahem...." ~The Raven

"Oh alright, I suppose I don't like hearing critiscm." ~Fal

"I can be annoying. I find it difficult to let grudges go."[/] ~The Raven

[b]"I find it difficult to understand other people's feelings, or see things from their point of view. And I take things out on other people too."
~Kit

*yawn* "I'm lazy and sly; cold-blooded and selfish. And uncaring about all of the above." ~Rohsair

Stoic or Epicurean?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

1258 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:37 pm
Sam says...

*blush* Oh, God. I don't...I don't know what those words mean! - Luke

I'm epicurean. I'd say 'stoic', just because that's classier- but still. You can tell. - Adelais

[And then Luke flings a dictionary at Adelais' head in a jealous rage.]

How do you feel when people use words you don't know? How do you react?

- Demetri Martin

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:46 pm
Poltergiest says...

When people use word I don't know I smile and nod.-Khor

When someone uses a word I don't know they're usually speaking a different language-Knall

There isn't a word I don't know.-Vathen

Would like to have an unlimited suply of magic or an unlimited supply of strength?

~Pol
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:03 pm
Shafter says...

Poltergiest wrote:Would like to have an unlimited suply of magic or an unlimited supply of strength?

"Magic is only for the people of the dark arts. So, obviously, strength." ~Daekom

"Strength, of course. Magic is too... *gropes for the right word* insane." ~Émon

"Hmm... magic." ~Narvik

Do you have a hard time showing people that you care about them?
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:26 pm
JC says...

Yeah...-Jamie [POD]

No. Showing people you care can be all about simple guestures, and things like that. -Colette [We are the Flame]

How am I supposed to do that without putting myself in danger of getting too close? -Serena [We are the Flame]

But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:10 pm
Fishr says...

Follow orders of my commanding officer, and, and... You inform them, Samuel. I wish in not remembering this evening. - Welcome Garrison

He beheaded a Frenchman spy in the Seven Years' War, and with a hatchet no less.

As for me, it was facing my Father, and admitting I had been harboring secrets in fear of the consequences - the walking stick - and losing his trust within me but mostly his walking stick.
- Samuel Garrison

Revealing my true feelings regarding Master Garrison. He accepted it with dignity, although I am not too fond of this scar. Quite hideous. - Samuel Adams

Do you like your life?
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:52 pm
Writersdomain says...

"A life of running is no life at all. But there are moments when I do feel like I'm living, no matter how few they may be." ~Strick

"I love my life. I always dreamed of the exhilaration of adventure, and, sure, I got hurt a few times along the way, but it's nothing compared to how much I love my comrades." ~Creiha

"I have high ambitions for my life, few of which have been fulfilled yet, but I can't say I'm terribly dissatisfied with my life. I wish for greater things, but I enjoy the moments now." ~Markus

Have you ever lost something/someone precious to you? What was it like?
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

1258 Reviews

Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:49 am
Sam says...

I lost my good ink the other day...the stuff that didn't dribble all over the page? Nice, but I think Marbles drank it, or Libby used it, or Adelais is hiding it for reasons I don't want to think about. It feels wet. My fingers are black, really. - Luke

I lost my sister- no, no, not literally, though I did that one time when we were in the market. That was not a good thing, considering my parents think it's a dirty commoner's sort of place and we shouldn't have ever gone...but then she died. Some sort of fever thing that hung around for months, and so it made me a little relieved when she died. I don't know. That didn't last very long; I felt sick for a long while after that...still do, sort of. - Adelais

Lost my saber...someone probably nicked it in town. Bloody Virginians- and I'm no good with a pistol.- Lieutenant

You're not good with a pistol? - Jeremy, who has seen her shoot off a person's ear from six hundred yards.

No.

..wasn't aware.

What do you think of warfare?

- Demetri Martin

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:04 am
Kylan says...

War is the only way to get something solved. To get your point across. Don't give me any of this 'peace on earth' crap, because there is no such thing. Mankind needs to feel in control. It needs blood. And lots of it. It's how we were made. God has a sick sense of humor, trust me. - Mark Clevenger

War is superficial. It always has been. People are so concerned with events leading up to war and war itself, but they are misguided. That's not what is important. The after effects of dying and losing and hating is where real strategy comes into play. Picking up the pieces. That's when individuals step onto the playing board. - Ali Kemal

How do you feel about love and permanent relationships?
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

1258 Reviews

Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:26 am
Sam says...

Like David, except perhaps more desperate...he has to take his shoes off to count the number of people he fancies. - Adelais

BARCLETT: I don't especially like women, myself. They seem too...fragile. Like those little annoying French dogs that break legs going down steps. Now that I think on it...I don't like them at all.
LUKE: *horror* So you're...
BARCLETT: Oh, Hell, no. I hate everyone- it's not a matter of perversion.

Boys are fickle, nasty things- with the exception of Adelais Renault. *sigh* He's perfect in every way, except for the fact that he, er...isn't attracted to women. So, essentially, I mean to become a nun and never marry. - Lieutenant

What's the most scandalous thing you've ever heard?

- Demetri Martin

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:28 am
Emerson says...

I think I am the most scandalous thing... - Rosen

Oh, it was when I heard of Rosen? Audrey comes to me and starts rambling, "Clive has this boy in his room, sick and twitching and rolling all over and," she paused and contorted her face and looked sick, "he's a rent boy!" I almost burst with laughter! I thought it was a joke.. and then the kid fell in love with Clive. Certainly scandalous. - Alastair.

How many languages can you speak?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1258 Reviews

Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:42 am
Sam says...

I used to be able to speak the Indian language- Hindi? Something like that. I can't anymore, so it's just English. One. I can read Greek, but that's not really speaking... - Upton

It is English and Russian I am speaking, nothing else. Edmund man says I am not making sense, so I am also speaking No-Sense langauge, too. - Kostya

Is it hard or easy for you to learn languages? What was your learning experience like- where, with whom, etc?

- Demetri Martin

Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise.
— Wit (Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings)