z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:58 am
Emerson says...

If I wanted to lie to you, I could say I've never been grateful for the clothes on my back. But, that's a lie. If I believed in God, every day I'd thank him for the people around me. So instead, I just smile when no one is watching. - Rosen

Is there any difference between being happy with what you have, and feeling grateful? - Clive

Who do you miss?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:27 pm
Fan says...

Many people. But the ones I miss most are the ones I won't see for a long time...~Elayna

Sometimes, I realise how much I miss my parents. ~ Seth

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:54 pm
Poltergiest says...

There wasn't really an question to answer for me so I'll post one. Where is that single moment in your life where you know exactly what you must do no matter the punishment?

~Pol
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:34 pm
JC says...

It's right about now. -Jamie [POD]

There's always a moment when decisions must be made, no matter what the punishment. Everyday life is just a choice. -Cosette [Color my World]

It hasn't come yet. But it will. Those moments always come when you're not ready for them. I'm not ready. -Serena [We Are the Flame]

It was the moment I had to chose between life or death. I chose death. -Colette [We are the Flame]

What would you chose, life or eternal death?
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:30 pm
Shafter says...

JCobsesed wrote:What would you chose, life or eternal death?

"Er... this is a no-brainer." ~Myron

"Do you mean eternal life or eternal death? Life on this world, certainly not. Life in the afterworld? Depends on which side you choose, I suppose." ~Traistal

"Eternal death. I'm so cheery, aren't I?" ~Narvik

Think of someone you love. Have you told them how you feel?
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:22 am
Sam says...

Oh, no. - Adelais

*blush* I, er, think they know. I don't know? Maybe they know, or not, but...I think I should. - Upton

Yes! It makes people very happy to know that you love them- I don't quite understand why Luke and Addy and the others have such a hard time with this. I can tell people in the hall that I love them, and it's all right. - David

Define 'dysfunctional'.
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

2058 Reviews

Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:38 am
Emerson says...

...What word? That's... that's a really big word. - Vadoma

If something doesn't function, is dysfunctional, it doesn't work, and should be fixed. I'm not sure how to describe it, though. Like a clog in a pipe? - Clive

When something doesn't function, of course! - Audrey

What do you think of love?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:46 am
Shafter says...

Claudette wrote:What do you think of love?

"I try not to." ~Daekom

"No such thing. There's infatuation and there's friendship, but love itself doesn't exist." ~Narvik

"Love is something I've found hard to keep throughout my life." ~Traistal

"It's confusing." ~Émon

What do you think of environmentalists?
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

1258 Reviews

Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:55 am
Sam says...

Love sounds, er...lovely. I think I'm romantic? I wouldn't know. Sort of hard to practice when all the people you want to flirt with want to burn you at the stake.- Adelais

Love is highly overrated. ...wait, I take that back. No, no, love would be nice, especially the kind where you don't really have to get married and all of that messy sort of thing. - Master Blackwell

It's highly inconvenient. Frankly, Irwing could tell me to put on a jester costume and run about yelling, "Fresh eggs! Fresh eggs!" and I'd do it. *cough* Not a good thing when he's a subordinate.- Lieutenant

Ever been involved in a forbidden romance- a Montagues and Capulets sort of affair?

- Demetri Martin

2058 Reviews

Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:58 am
Emerson says...

Never like Romeo and Juliet, but most of my life is that way, yes. - Rosen

No, I usually avoided romances anyway... I seem to have fallen in love with the most forbidden fruit though and it is . . . very difficult. *fidget* - Clive

What hides under your bed?

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:01 am
She Writes says...

Well, *looks nervous* some clothes, a few pairs of shoes, a credit card from Daddy or two, I don't know... - Amanda

Nothing. Miss Handlier cleans it everyday. - Anna

~Summarize your life in three words.~

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:02 am
Joeducktape says...

Books.~ Eli

Clothes.~ Levia

Dust bunnies!~ Adolye

Muahaha! Wouldn't you like to know....~ Tarin

Tarin.~ Mauros

What do you do when you're angry?
Check my new and improved blog:

weblog.php?w=764

[/shameless plug]

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:04 am
She Writes says...

Very wondefully nicely good. - Amanda

I'm alright, how are YOU? - Anna

~What did you do today?~

1258 Reviews

Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:22 am
Sam says...

Mucked stalls, cooked, washed the windows, straightened the bed, ran some letters to the postboy. *grumble* All I need is a maid outfit, which he'd probably like. Pervert. - Adelais

Sonya took me to the market and bought me some more clothes and candy and then we went to the barn and kissed some. I like Boston a lot better than the island- it's a lot more fun, and everyone is so nice! - David

I paced in my cell a little- you know, back and forth, back and forth. Then to mix things up, I did figure eights. I nearly died of excitement. - Mary Reeve

Do you believe in Cinderella stories?

- Demetri Martin

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:28 am
Writersdomain says...

"Who is Cinderella?" ~Strick

"Excuse my ignorant comrade. No, I do not believe in Cinderella stories, because I, for one, would be able to recognize the woman I loved without making her sisters try on stupid glass slippers." ~Gietan

"Of course I believe in Cinderella stories. I grew up with them. Why shouldn't I believe them? It has happened to me." ~Creiha

What do you think of fairy tales?
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon