z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:32 pm
Sam says...

No. I'm kind of a coward, perhaps- but then, there's never really been anyone I've loved, except for Evangeline. And she died anyway. - Adelais

*soft laugh* Oh, that sounds so romantic...I don't know. I suppose I am, simply by being with Kostya- a very bad thing in itself...If we were caught, I don't know what would happen. Prison, or the gallows, or exile- Kostya says they send people to Siberia for...you know. - Upton

I wish I would. I'm suppose to leave for London, and leave Libbs and Addy and Upton and David...and I don't want to. I want to stay. But then I'd be dead? Maybe...but maybe it'd be better here, in this godforsaken place with the people I tolerate the most.

Maybe I love them?
- Luke

What would you name your children and why?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:21 pm
Fishr says...

(Bad, bad question, Sam. LOL! I'll have to keep a certain Adams quiet or all hell will break loose.)

I would if my Samantha had not died. *stroke a scar along his arm, thinking deeply* My friends... - Garrick Soutwick

(Well, that was depressing - and weird. Prehaps I should have let Sam Adams speak after all. *shrugs*)

Who is most annoying to you? What have they done to bring on this feeling?
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

1258 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:40 pm
Sam says...

Little Mabel...she's a dear and she's only hanging about so that Veronica won't be terrible to her, but I swear. She's a bit of a snitch. Luke was sitting on my bed, attempting to explain chess, and she bursts in and with this odd, wolfish determination, began to shriek, "Boy! Boy!". And of course, him not being very tolerant, he wrestled her into submission and covered her mouth with his hand, and then it turned into, "Rapist! Rapist!"...I really should keep them apart, but it's not my fault she follows me everyplace. - Liberty

Ha, ha...oh, it's Adelais. Need I explain why? Thought it was obvious...stupid little-. I shan't. I had Liberty Verplanck- Liberty Verplanck!- alone, and he waltzes in his soddish manner and starts eating snacks from the table, then performs some sob story as to why he can't leave with his sister because his brother is so cruel, and she thinks it's true and leaves with him. Probably put on his best clothes and things to lure her out; poor girl can't tell what a faggot he is. *grumbles* And Evangeline? Oh, it's a grand thing she's six feet underground. Couldn't bear to hear her whining and moping and whoring about- none of the lads from town'd ever hang about with me when she was about. And she was what, fourteen? Christ. - Henri Renault

(Ooer, rambling.)

Do you have any obsessive habits- or are you superstitious?

- Demetri Martin

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:42 pm
Emerson says...

When I'm nervous, I play with my sleeves. I think I have to keep my hands busy? - Clive

I had a lot...They went away. I still have a lot. I'm not superstitious though. Should I be? - Rosen.

I play with my hair a lot...Is that an obsessive habit? A girl has to look pretty, you know? It's one of those things. - Audrey

What do you do when you are bored?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1258 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:53 pm
Sam says...

I organize things- usually, that just makes me more bored because they're already organized. That's when I walk to Barclett's and put his books back on the shelf, in alphabetical order; he's got this terrible habit of leaving them everywhere. - Upton

I find Master Blackwell and help him laugh cynically at bad essays- or, I lockpick my way into Adelais' room and find some fun things to pour down my throat. Probably not the best thing for me, but...eh. It's rather a boring school. - Luke

I stand watch with Headmistress and help her to report bad behaviors. I like doing that; she calls me her 'Second Set of Eyes'- but only when Veronica's not around. *blush* - Mabel

*deadpan* Mr. Smart. - Adelais

What do you think is really cute? It could be fluffy bunnies, or the way people do things, or the people themselves...

- Demetri Martin

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:38 pm
Poor Imp says...

Sure. Fluffy pink bunnies always did it for me. Ha.

Hell, been drinking what?
-Tov

If you're joking, I can bloody well tell you I'm sick of idiots laughing at everything, all things that ought to make sense and they laugh. If it's all a game; hell, it isn't. Don't ask bloody stupid questions - damn you, isn't Tov enough? -Piers

--

What does a memory feel like? Is it mostly sight? Or sensations? Or words?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:34 pm
Fishr says...

Depends on it. It can feel mair like a dream or touchin thin lines of a ghost in front of your eyes. It is aw aboot your ain history, and the pairt it played.

Ah am pairt of the bonnie Black Watch. 'Suppose ... That is enough rememberin for noo.
- Duff

What is one custom your country partakes in?
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:51 pm
JC says...

Christmas. Is that even a custom. Oh, I have one! Ignoring the problems. Ignoring the people. Pretending the only probelms are the ones that don't exsist. Yeah. That sounds about right. Me bitter? never.
-Jamie (POD)

Hmm...customs...there's the whole, getting fat and saying it's the "new thin" thing. *shrugs* I guess.
-Cose (Color my World)

What's your least favorite thing?
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:21 am
Twit says...

*starts humming "My Favourite Things* "Whips, slavery, racism, experiments on living and senitent subjects.. wait a minute doesn't that include my entire life?" ~The Raven

"Being cold, being touched. Music played out of tune. And water." ~Rohsair

"Perhaps, being hungry? Watching loaded pockets go by and not being able to touch a single one." ~Kit

"Peace time? No, not really... boredom, I think." ~Fal.

How do react upon being told that you're wrong?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:52 am
Alice says...

"Me? Wrong? People never tell me i'm wrong, even if I am." ~~Orion.

"I ask myself, what did I say or do that was wrong?" ~~Taegen.

"I tell myself, you're not always right, then burst into tears."~~Alicia.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:53 am
View Likes
Alice says...

oh yeah question der *smacks self*

How do you react when you realize you're late?
I just lost the game.

1258 Reviews

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:40 am
Sam says...

It makes me a nervous mess...I hate it, and try to avoid it all costs. I'm usually early; it makes most people happy. - Upton

I convince the other that they are early. Not exactly the most brilliant thing to do with a clock in the room, but it usually works. - Master Blackwell

Apologize- but mostly, Virginians are not wanting to scold be because they do not think I will understand. *shrug* Strange, yes? - Kostya

What do you think of foreigners?

- Demetri Martin

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:50 am
Ego says...

What about 'em? They speak a different language, they have different customs...but they're still people, just trying to make their way in the world.

...Plus, Asian chicks are hot.

--Hunter Wulf

How long till the world ends?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:17 am
JC says...

That's as unanswerable as how long until you die. It could be today, it could be tomorrow. -Jamie [POD]

The world will end many times. Only those of us that survive will move on to start it again. -Colette [We are the Flame]

Where do you draw the line between necessity and desire?
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:53 am
View Likes
Shafter says...

JCobsesed wrote:Where do you draw the line between necessity and desire?

"Hmm... don't get the question." *Shrugs* ~Narvik

"Desire's a bad thing. A really bad thing. Necessity is... necessary." ~Émon

"Brilliant deduction, Holmes." ~Myron

"Who's he?" ~Émon

Strong feelings: good or bad?
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

I don’t really say anything quotable. Or anything at all on most days. I just quietly listen.
— KateHardy