z

Young Writers Society

Character Conversations

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:29 pm
Emma says...

Emma smiles at Ari, so what if her dad says never to trust a guy with a gun, maybe she could hold it.

"I'm from around her, Ari. Moved here four years ago... Don't know why, hate the place. Nothin' to do, erh?" She smiles,

She looks back at the party, which the other girl would probably be dancing and by drunk by now. She was waiting for the other two to take a lead on. She hates being in front, just the feeling of someone behind her freaks her out. Knowing that, everything freaks her out. Waiting for the sign to go up, she stands there quietly huming the oompa loompa song again.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:34 pm
Areida says...

Small talk. The girl gets impatient and begins to walk again. She's going to that party regardless of what the others plan to do. The music and raucous laughter get a little louder and she makes her way toward the beach house, which is swarming with people. The sand is sticking to her bare feet.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:44 pm
sabradan says...

"You moved here four years ago, huh?" Ari asks. "I've never seen you around here before. I think theres a lot to do around here. When are you going to join me in the army?' he asks Emma, chuckling.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

683 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:50 pm
Emma says...

Emma narrows her eyes, but then smiles a little.

"It's just the beach I go to, oh and remember you go with the army, I hate that sort of stuff too much running. I may be thin but I ain't fit... Ah well..." She says,

She looks at the party place once more and sighs, not being able to stand that fact that she has to wait so long before everyone heads up first.

"I'm going up to the party, Ari if you wanna come I'm sure whats her name will say yes, to who's ever party it is." She sighs,

Emma runs up there and gets lost in the crowd.

798 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:55 pm
Areida says...

The girl's head turns as the girl called Emma runs past her, and her eye catches on something else. Was that... a man in the grass? She blinks, and the flash of motion is gone. The girl shakes her head. She's just being paranoid.

She's on the edge of the party now. She glances behind her, and half-hopes the blonde boy will come. She kind of liked him.
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

147 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:38 pm
sabradan says...

"Sure, I'll come. I'm always up for a party," Ari says. "But I don't understand. You're not going into the army? Aren't you a citizen? You know its mandatory for citizens, right?" Ari says in a tone half amazed, half doubtful. He starts walking up towards the party, and he sees a faint rustling in the bushes along the path. He contemplates it for a minute, then shrugs and heads up towards the party.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

683 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:14 pm
Emma says...

Emma comes back with a few bottles of beer in her hands, she comes up to Ari and the other girl and offers them one each. With a huge smile on her face.

"Drink up, you'll need it!" She laughs,

She too see's the rustle of the bushes, she rolls her eyes. She looks at the girl and she looks a little worried.

"Stupid stalkers, feel sorry for the girl getting stalked, hope she don't get hurt, don't worry, whats your name anyhow? Oh well, like I said drink." She smiled,

She sounded like she didn't care, and she didn't really wasn't any of her business.

798 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:22 pm
Areida says...

The girl accepts the beer and lifts the can to her lips to take a sip of the frosty cold alcohol. The girl called Emma looks over the girl's shoulder and the girl turns around, her grip on the beer tightening. So it wasn't just her imagination.

"Stupid stalkers, feel sorry for the girl getting stalked, hope she don't get hurt, don't worry, whats your name anyhow? Oh well, like I said drink." She smiled.

The girl doesn't smile back. But then, she rarely smiles anyway.

"Yeah. I feel bad for her too." she says. "Wonder which one she is?" She cranes her neck, as though she is wondering which one of the party-goers is being followed. Her gut tells her it is her, and the girl is filled with rage.

She takes another sip of her beer and her eye catches on a guy hanging around nearby. He's hot. The girl has a sudden urge to make out with him, just to add fodder for the anger her parents are going to have whenever she finally returns to the beach house.
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:33 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

(eh what the hell, i'll join in too.)

"Yanno, thats bad for you."
Jack stepped, seemingly out of nowhere.
"Do you think your getting back at someone for that? Or are you just trying to have fun? There are better ways sweetcheaks."
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

147 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:33 pm
sabradan says...

Ari accepts the beer, and begins to drink. He thinks to himself, that the stalker guy, whoever he is, is really creepy and desperate.
"You know the Knesset passed a law against stalking people two years ago," he said, on mention of a stalker. He looked around, hoping to see someone he knew here, so far, no one. "Oh, well," he thought to himself, "I'll just hang out with these people until I find somebody" He turned to rejoin the group and began walking into the party.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

683 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:36 pm
Emma says...

Emma looks at her, still not knowing her name, she takes a long gulp of her drink, enjoying every bit of it. A sudden burp exits her mouth she blushes, manors had seemed to have vanished then. She muttered sorry and hoped that guy with the blond hair would come up soon, maybe she had seen him before. But she didn't know.

"So are you gonna tell me your name?" She asks bluntly,

798 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:48 pm
Areida says...

(Who are you talking to, Qi? Sorry, just want to make sure I get it right... LOL..)

The girl shrugs toward Emma.

"I might."

Her eyes skim the party again, stopping once more on the good-looking guy with the shaggy hair. Her notion is turning into a concept. Soon it might even be an idea.

"Ivy." she says to Emma, taking her eyes off the boy. "I'm Ivy."
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:30 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

(you!)
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

798 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:35 pm
Areida says...

(woot!)

Ivy takes another sip of her beer. She doesn't like the way it tastes, but that doesn't matter. It's the principle of the thing. Besides, she's not even going to finish it.

"Yanno, thats bad for you."
Jack stepped, seemingly out of nowhere.
"Do you think your getting back at someone for that? Or are you just trying to have fun? There are better ways sweetcheaks."

She turns her gaze upon a guy who has broken away from the party.

"Thanks for the advice." she says, subconsciously digging her toes into the sand. "I'll keep that in mind the next time. Cheers." She lifts her beer in his direction and takes another sip.

Ivy's sips are small, but not quite delicate. They hint at the upbringing she so despises.
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:20 am
Shadow Knight says...

(I have no idea how i'm going to introduce my character)
The young man see's something move in the grass, and having nothing better to do for the moment, makes his way to it
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Tuckster