z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game [2]

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:37 pm
Samantha Eliza says...

Celeste: Not too long, actually. She just liked my suffering so much that she decided to write me down right away.

Aiden: Same as Celeste, although she didn't understand my personality right away. She was like, 'oh, he's just a cute guy' but I proved her wrong. ;)

-
Aedan: A very, very, very long time.

Faye: I was a tool at first and then she realized how like herself I am.

What was your first word?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:52 pm
Sam says...

Sorry. - Upton

I asked Maria and she said it was "Burg". Is that significant? - Adelais

Anja was the girl who took care of me--she was seven or something. So my first word was Anja. I should find her...maybe she's pretty or something. Oh, goodness. What is wrong with me? - Luke
__

We have that moment on tape, somewhere. It's terribly embarrassing. I think it was 'momma', additionally...it's impossible to tell. - Carl

Do you like babies?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:54 pm
Leja says...

Bao: It was "sword". I was admiring one of the decorations on the wall.

Connie: "Couch". Definitely. Hey! Stop making fun of me! Stuff it, Charlie, or watch how fast I can come over there and kick your --

Mrs. Mills: That's enough, Connie. To answer your question, dear, my first word was "run". For when my sister was stealing cookies from the cookie jar [laughs].

What is your author like? Is s/he a mean author or a nice author, or one who writes you eating cookies in every scene (which is nice at first, but gets to be mean later!)

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:02 am
Emerson says...

I don't mind her, even if she paints me in a dark light. But, hey, at least she's honest? She's telling the story like it is--and I'm the hero. -- Ludger

She's trying to rip out my heart, step on it, burn it, and then cut it into little piece and scatter it across the keyboard. help me! - Armin

What do you think of ponds?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1258 Reviews

Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:27 am
Sam says...

Oh. They're scummy, and shallow, and...ergh. - Upton

*gleeful* Mommy and I went fishing at Corporal's Pond, once. - David

Oh, goodness. Corporal's Pond. When everything turned to sh•t Luke and I hid out on the island, where the midshipman used to live. It was more than slightly awful. I'm with Upton. - Adelais

__

Water? Nebraska? Funny joke. - Todd

What's your favorite curse word? (Censor, if needed.)

- Demetri Martin

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:31 am
Leja says...

Mrs. Mills: [narrows eyes at Bao]

Bao: Eh, in that case, I suppose... s***, that rules out all of them!

Where's your favourite place to stargaze?

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:04 am
Lilith says...

Nala: "On the rooftops of the city during a full moon night as bullets fly below me." (she's a bit disturbed but in the fun way)

Yaten: "If I could only remember the stars." *sigh (he's old and blind. poor thing)

Lena: "The river beds outside of the city, away from this war and all the fighting. They nights just so peaceful when you aren't tripping over dead bodies all of the time." (a smidge romantic and semi-emo but in a cool way... if that makes sense.)

Just how awesome are you, the character, in respects to...lets say...a monkey.
Duffy -- "Watch out for Jesse, he wants what he can't have."
Emily -- "Oh boy, he can have me."
Duffy -- "Figures..."

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:15 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"...I am not even talking to you." ~Tannar

"A monkey? I mean...really. Even Tannar is 'awesome' in comparison to a monkey." ~Danteel

*attacks* ~Tannar

(yeah...so glad these two are never in a book together...)

would you rather be warm and snuggly or cool and moving?
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:24 pm
Ego says...

The latter. With a demeanor like that you can change the world. Influence people. Right wrongs, and all that jazz. On the other hand, though, with the former you get a lot of tail. *winks and laughs* Almost makes it worth it.

--Hunter

Would you rather be completely naive or know everything?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

440 Reviews

Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:26 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"Hmmm...probably know everything. If those were the only two choices." ~Tannar

"At this point...give me perfect naivety." ~Danteel

which part of you hurts the most right now?
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:03 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

"At this point in the story? Everything. No, seriously. Unless you've been reading along, you have no idea. EVERYTHING...EFFING...HURTS." ~Marc

"My pride, and my heart." ~Jake

Are you romantic?
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

1258 Reviews

Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:53 pm
Sam says...

Am I romantic? Hmm. I like to fall in love, with lots of people, so I guess so. - David

No. I'm realistic. - Luke and Lieutenant

I think at heart I want to fall in love, but I go about it the wrong way. It's always spur of the moment intoxication, and never...you know, flowers and love notes and all of that? I'm either completely obsessed or indifferent. - Adelais

___

Do I know when to buy flowers? Yes. Do I care? No. I'm not romantic in the traditional sense. I like...quieter things, you know? Curling up and talking about things. I'm a sap. An emotional sap. - Todd

*paranoid* What? Why are you asking me that? - Sukie

Have you ever been outside of the country? What did you learn?

- Demetri Martin

440 Reviews

Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:57 am
gyrfalcon says...

"Um...not yet. Unless the northern mountains counts, which I don't think they do." ~Tannar

"Outside of the country? Try outside of my home solar system. Learn? Far too much to be contained in this measly text." ~Danteel

"Oh yes, I'm quite the traveler. I mostly learned how to speak Basic, and when to not speak at all." ~Kivan

when was the last time you felt like you could take on the world and win?

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:10 pm
Samantha Eliza says...

Aiden: Dude, this is gonna sound really corny, but after I finally freakin' kissed Celeste. That was like, ridiculously awesome.

Celeste: Not anytime recently. I feel like the world is constantly yelling at me.

How did your characters meet?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

440 Reviews

Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:28 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"You mean me and him? It was difficult to avoid each other in the rather cramped confines of our writer's mind." ~Tannar

"Not that we've ever appeared in anything together, thank God. But, yes, vast as Ms. Falcon's imagination is, it was only a matter of time." ~Danteel

your significant other/best friend/important family member is really sick. what do you do?

The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984