z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game [2]

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:34 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"No! What kind of a question is that!" ~Tannar

"Yes, just the one, though. Lost it along with my right eye. All things considered, I miss the eye more." ~Cirio

"Um, no." ~Danteel

describe your hair style
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:48 pm
Twit says...

"Half a million little plaits." ~the Raven

"Cut short. As my hair is very fine, it tends to get wispy when long, so it falls on either side of my face." ~Fal

"Uh... I wear it?" ~Kit

"Messy. I don't brush it much." ~Rohsair

"I normally have it in a pony tail or a plait." ~Clover

"It waves a bit to the side. *smirks* The ladies love it." ~Iolo
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:51 pm
Myth says...

It'd be nice if you asked a question... ~Aethel

.:

When was the last time you had a really good time?
.: ₪ :.

'...'

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:49 pm
Sam says...

Oh, dear. Hmm. Well, I was at this dinner with Barclett, and it was hot outside, and I was sweating and felt generally nauseous so Adelais brought me down to the basement where it was cold and we played chess. He's quite good. And he's really nice. He just sort of knew that I wasn't well--it wasn't so much a "good time" as a "better time". - Upton

God...Adelais brought me to some stupid rich people's art museum, but we dressed as dandies and drank champagne and made excceptionally loud comments on the nudity in a few of them. Oh, it was grand. - Ivan

With Pretty French Boy, probably. I dressed up in his sister's clothes and sat on his lap and we made snarky comments about people. Jesus, it was fun, pretending to be proper people. - Lieutenant

My life is pathetic...Adelais and I took our copies of Blackwell's Prophecy and burned them out in the forest and roasted marshmallows upon them. I swear. When he's not an ass, he's grand company. - Luke

Mommy took me to the zoo! Isn't that darling? He bought me sweets and took pictures. - David

Hmm. I don't know. I have a lot of Good Times. - Adelais

Is there any one person who you'd want to live a day in their life?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

440 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:08 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"Hm, good question. Maybe Boom, just for the novelty value." ~Tannar

"Oddly enough, I think it would be interesting to live a day in Avarn's life; just to be able to know what it feels like to be blind." ~Karenna

"The king." ~Cirio

"No, I don't think so." ~Danteel

imagine the perfect weapon for you. now describe it
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

820 Reviews

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:06 pm
Myth says...

Imagine? Um... Something hard? ~Aethel

.:

Would you prefer to die young or old?

'...'

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:35 pm
Emerson says...

Young, so I could die hansom. Although 'never' would be the best choice. - Ludger

So long as I die happy I don't think it matters when...or if I die because I deserved it. - Armin

I don't think about death and when it will come, or worry about it. If it comes--Jehovah wanted it to come. I shouldn't worry about what Jehovah has planned for me. - Hedwig

Word response: white
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

820 Reviews

Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:53 pm
Myth says...

Teeth? ~Aethel

.:

Are you some kind of an alien?

'...'

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:05 pm
LoveableLittleSock says...

No, I am in fact not an alien. Good for me too - being human rocks.

If you could pull the fire alarm at a school and get a away with it, would you?
Got YWS?

440 Reviews

Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:48 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"Well yeah! 'Cause then I could take over the sprinkler system's job!" ~Tannar

"You are so immature it sometimes stretches even my mental powers." ~Danteel

"You don't have any mental powers!" ~Tannar

"Compared to you, I'm both a genius and psychic." ~Danteel

(ahem, yes... :backtotopic: )

where were you (the character) before your author started writing about you?

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:31 pm
Samantha Eliza says...

Celeste: Uh, physically? In a dark pit of despair.

Aiden: In Jacksonville, usually watching my ex-girlfriend's band practice.

What has been your greatest loss?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

440 Reviews

Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:45 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"My eye. And father. And freedom. All on the same day." ~Cirio

"Wow, hard act to follow there, Cir. Let's see, though, the loss of my immortality and wings comes pretty close, though!" ~Tannar

"It's freedom for me as well, and while I can't quite compete with Cirio on this, I do believe mine was a much more chronic suffering." ~Danteel

describe the best day of your life (so far)

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:13 pm
Sam says...

That day when I was suspended--I was just wandering around, and Sukie came up to me on her bike. I didn't really know her, so it was kind of weird, but whatever. We went to Dairy Queen and I swear we talked for like three hours. It kind of sucked because I had to leave to go to Mrs. Kaufmann, but she called me when it was done. [smile] I never really had a best friend before that. - Carl

Oh, shut up, CarlDarling. I think I might weep...goodness. You are so emotional. Wait. We are so emotional. - Sukie

___

When we had Adelais and David over for tea, and Barclett was making a fuss over how Upton was "making friends"...granted, I don't love them in a nasty Adelais way, but I love them. You know, friend-love? Something like that. I've never been happier. - Luke

[elevated eyebrow] A nasty Adelais way, hmm? Oh, let's see...I don't know. I had a grand day a few weeks ago. I was with Ivan for breakfast and then Smart took me to lunch and I spent the afternoon with David and went to dinner with Luke and Upton and then back to Ivan. It was amazing. My ass never hit a chair in my own dwelling that entire day, but there was grand conversation to be had. Commentary, mostly, but you know.- Adelais

If your best friend were to fall in love with someone, who would you want it to be?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:14 pm
Ego says...

Admittedly, I don't know many girls around town. Hard to have a social life when you do little other than kill. *laughs* Seriously, though...I'd want him to fall in love with someone that's good for him. Someone honest, strong, and genuine. Someone that can understand his lifestyle, and support him even in the darkest times. ...Someone to support him when his partner gets shot during a drug raid. That kind of thing.

--Hunter

What is the darkest moment in your life so far?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:03 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

"So far? When I was quite certain I was insane and needed to be committed to a mental hospital." ~Marc

"Same as Marc's... But she thought she was insane, I didn't." ~Brand

"Being branded like a scrap of meat and enslaved by a family who hated me. Yeah. That was not fun." ~Dax

How long did you exist in the author's mind before he/she created you?
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas