z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game [2]

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:56 pm
Samantha Eliza says...

Celeste: My life.

Aiden: Bambi, definitely. If you didn't cry during that movie, you're not a real man.

-
Logan: Um, Florida weather. It makes me want to murder flamingos.

Ares: My mom's newest boyfriend's haircut. He has a mullet.

What is the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:40 pm
Fishr says...

That men can sew. - John Hancock

Do you live in the past? If so, give us one example.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:06 am
Sam says...

My freaking out over what will happen next is probably pushing me back. So, yeah. - Todd

__

When I first met Adelais--oh, he was so. darling. He still is...darling, but not in the same way. Taller, stronger, argumentative. All of those ugly things young men become when they get a taste of their own power. I wish I lived in the past. I wish I would have given away my train ticket before he had the chance to corrupt himself like that. - Mr. Smart

You're silly. No one lives in the past--if I were living in the past, I'd be dead. - Master Blackwell

Actually, things are pretty good now that Fenswicke left and it's mostly Adelais who comes to see me. I'm wealthier, happier, and have an inordinate amount of free time. - Ivan

Er, well, yes? The past is what caused the amazing [expletive]ness of the present. Here I am. - Luke

Why should people study history? Or why should they not?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

25 Reviews

Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:59 am
Samantha Eliza says...

Celeste: So they don't repeat it. I know I sure as hell should've.

Aiden: I think they should, but only if they choose to, 'cause I certainly don't give a damn where Alexander the Great conquered. In history class all I want to do is go to Pre-Cal, so it's not like I'm learning anything really life changing. But I think that if you want to be a politician or some crap like that, you should go for it. As long as I don't have to.

-

Logan: People should study the past so they can make the future better. So you don't make the same mistakes as before.

Ares: So they can learn from it. Not necessarily just from mistakes, but from good things as well. And hey; if people in the future don't study the past, they won't even know what 9/11 was. And that's just ignorance.

What is the biggest mistake you've ever made? Would you take it back, given the chance?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

1258 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:16 am
Sam says...

"Yes, Adelais, please take me to your rich boy school." *laugh* Rich people get more free things than poor people...Jesus Christ, it's amazing. I never want to go back to Madame, but..I started taking money from him again. I've turned into a bit of a kleptomaniac. I met one of them once--he stole the buckle from my belt. What the Hell? I don't know. *rambles* - Ivan

Decided that I was competent enough to ask Veronica to dance. Stupid, stupid, stupid. - Luke

Damn, I am stupid. We were supposed to take this mountain pass? I asked the guide, and he said the road was a consistent width apart. But once you get up into the remote parts, it's not well kept, and then it gets narrow and brambly and...oh, I'm so glad the attack was by drunkards. If it had been anyone in their right minds, we would have died. - Lieutenant

____

"Strawberry-flavored vodka is really good." "Oh, I have never had a try, may I have some, Todd?" Hmm. It appears I talk at a length about America's Next Top Model when I'm drunk. *blush* I am so stupid. - Carl

Strawberry flavored vodka is really good. Never operate a rowboat under the influence. - Sukie

Are you a drinker? Of alcohol, that is.

- Demetri Martin

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:19 am
Emerson says...

There is nothing better than drinking. Well, maybe drinking with a pretty woman. Or women. - Ludger

I didn't drink. Now I'm a bit of an alcoholic. - Armin

Never. - Hedwig

What are your ideas of cleanliness?
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:23 am
Bella says...

"Cleanliness is ok, to an extent. Don't get me wrong, I love getting dirty, but I can't stand to stay dirty. Ugh." ~Melania

"Yay, dirt!" ~Jeremy

"Um...what?" ~Morgan

*What beverage do you prefer? Why?*
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

1258 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:42 am
Sam says...

Tincture of opium. - Adelais

Water. - Upton

Diet Coke. - Mr. Gibbons

V8. - Todd

Suicide. - Sukie

Do you like to eat in a high-class sort of place, or comfort food?

- Demetri Martin

25 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:17 am
Samantha Eliza says...

Aiden: *laughs* Dude, I went to a high class place once and they told me I wasn't wearing the right shirt, so I was like, EFF THIS PLACE. But then my mom got all pissed at the guy and demanded to see the manager, and while he's gone she's like, cursing in Greek and my step-dad was trying to calm her down and it was so hilarious. I was like, trying not to crack up and then the guy came out and she got her way, eventually, but I wasn't even hungry anymore so they ate the food while I went to Taco Bell down the street.

Celeste: Comfort food is definitely better because I hardly ever good well-cooked food, let along comfort food. (My mom has like these episodes where she decides to be vegitarian or just eat raw food and I get dragged along with it. It sucks ass.)

-
Logan: Uh, I like comfort food better. I think I went to a classy restaurant once but they served this weird fish stuff and it was gross. So I didn't like it.

Ares: Are you serious? Have you ever tried cavier? That stuff is godly.

Have you ever done anything illegal? If so, what?
-Dr. Seuss

1258 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:05 am
View Likes
Sam says...

I was born. Does that count? - Luke

I stole a pearl button from the tailor when I was little. Additionally, I slept with Ivan. The latter is probably my favorite felony of...ever. - Adelais

No. I don't think so? Oh, dear, have I done anything... - Upton

__

Hmm. I drink, a lot. And I was driving ninety on the Interstate once. It was kind of cool. - Todd

Trespassing, mainly. But that's not so much a felony as a lot of fun. - Sukie

What do your shoes say about you?

- Demetri Martin

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:10 am
chocoholic says...

Oh, everything. Shoes are so important! And so cute- Charlotte

Um... they're just shoes. Who cares?- Annabell

I like horse riding. That's all- Pippa

----------

What is the point of school?
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

25 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:39 am
Samantha Eliza says...

Aiden: If I didn't have school, I couldn't do long division in the margins of my history paper and annoy Mr. Cavaler.

Celeste: It's so I can have a place to read my book under my desk while the teacher's doing geometry or some other crap I've never even heard of.

Cadence: So I can have a place to sleep.

Cade: To learn, obviously.
-
Logan: To distract us.

Ares: For cliques to congregate and say bad things about one another.

Ari: To meet boys, obviously. And to maybe learn sometimes.

Zack: To torture me.

Ray: Chicks. Definitely to meet chicks. Oh, and to make people feel like crap. But mostly to meet chicks.

Do you live dangerously?
-Dr. Seuss

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:15 am
Joeducktape says...

(AHAHA) I do have a little danger in my life. ~ Eli

Sort of. *folds laundry* ~ Akita

If I leave the house, I could get arrested. Besides that, no. ~ Tarin

Well, I was in the infirmary and I accidentally knocked over one of Sen's bottles. Now, I told her I was sorry, and I tried to pick everything up, but then I accidentally bumped into her, and she cut herself. I tried to see if she was okay, but all of a sudden she whipped around, and I felt this sharp pain in my side! And well... I woke up on the infirmary floor a few hours later. ~ Adolye

What smells do you find appealing?
Check my new and improved blog:

weblog.php?w=764

[/shameless plug]

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:23 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"Salt air, moist air, thunderheads, even (a little bit) the way the earth smells after rain. Basically anything to do with water." ~Tannar

"I've always liked the smell of my wand. It's not overpowering, but just a gentle scent something like sandalwood..." ~Karenna

"I. hate. smells. I know it sounds crazy, but when you live in a world where everyone identifies themselves and their position by what perfume they wear (and everyone wears a lot of such perfume), you really want to go for something as scent-less as possible." ~K'ratcha

"I like things that smell clean and peaceful. For instance, finished laundry, scrubbed and dried skin (mine), and things like that." ~Cirio

[hey, great question! I'm gonna repeat it: other characters should answer this]

What smells do you find appealing?
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:57 pm
Myth says...

Rice is nice. ~Aethel

.:

Are you missing any teeth?
.: β‚ͺ :.

'...'

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming