z

Young Writers Society

name association

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:34 am
Via says...

I like it normal. Normal names (..like Peter) make me think people are good? I don't know why, it just does. So I see a lot of hair on his head, dark dark--maybe black. italian maybe. Tall. Business man. Successful.

Avah
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:36 am
Poor Imp says...

A luminary of sorts, an ageless woman - could be a girl or a millenia - like the Oracle at Delphi.

--

Rei Itsimura
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

694 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:39 am
Via says...

Is it like Rye or Ray? I like the first name, the second makes me think that it's sci-fi or fantasy. I see a boy...between 15 and 22. Brunette, skinny, good looking but not unbelievably hot and irresistable.

Meaghin

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:40 am
Snoink says...

It reminds me of Reichiru... from YWS. I think that's how you spell her name... anyway, it's very Japanese.

Shea Brogan
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

459 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:42 am
Poor Imp says...

(Oy...you've hit that nail on the head, write me. ^_^ 'Tis RAY-ee.

I rather like the name Megan, it brings to mind a good-humoured personality and a girl wit the [good] sense of an older sister. The spelling impresses it as slightly off, as if she might be from another world...

--

Gray

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

694 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:42 am
Via says...

I think Shia LaBeuf. Dunno why, I just do. Curly hair, kind of wimpy, skinny, annoying at times but beautiful.

Meaghin

694 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:45 am
Via says...

I do like Gray, but it makes me think of the character in the teenage superheroes storybook and i'm not really a fan of him. so I'd say older...last twenties, older thirties, glasses, smart, but has no signifigant other to speak of.

Olivia

459 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:46 am
Poor Imp says...

A little girl, a brat with plaits on either side of her head and a snub nose. ^_^''

--

Yann Koerner

-Lloyd Alexander

694 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:49 am
Via says...

I get Yon Kipur out of that? I see a jewish kid. Maybe redheaded, maybe brunette...kind of a brat, gets in trouble a lot, mouths off.

Raegan

459 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:52 am
Poor Imp says...

Trickster and trouble-maker, and somehow, I think of girl... (Doubtless, I've been influenced by CL's character. !_!)

--

Aspen

-Lloyd Alexander

694 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:54 am
Via says...

I love it! I see a girl it her late teens, early twenties. either a red head or a brunette, but with long curls. pretty--maybe a skiier? either popular and knows it, or wanted by many but too easy going to really care or let it affect her.

Christian

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:57 am
Meep says...

I'm picture a good looking, laid back kind of guy who wears button down shirts and khakis. The inoffensive, unthreatening type that girls tell their secrets to but don't actually date. He may or may not be okay with this.

TYA
Last edited by Meep on Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:59 am
Wiggy says...

Sounds like a very Hawaiin (sp?) name, or just some initials of a pompous doctor. I konw that's prolly what it doesn't mean, but I can't help thinking that!

Bridget Donahue
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:01 am
Meep says...

(TYA's actually an acronym for "the yellow armadillo," who is actually a character of mine. :oops: I couldn't think of anything better!)

I think of a girl of Irish descent, living in the USA. Her house is filled with "proud to be Irish" stuffs, and she has bright red hair and pale skin. I'm also thinking she's sort of a bookworm.

Glory
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

459 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:02 am
Poor Imp says...

Terribly Irish, but good for that, of course. ^_^ I can imagine a strong-as-oak center to her, but perhaps still young and flighty at times?

--

Keir Dresden

Glory: American Civil War, young woman from the North with a beau in the conflict?

-Lloyd Alexander

I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken